• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Iv meth

2763738373Lame

Bluelighter
I’ve searched everywhere for any type of answer for this but I can’t seem to find anything. Can someone please tell me why shooting up into the leg doesn’t feel anywhere as good as shooting into the arms?

My guess would be because it's farther for the dope to travel through your blood stream before reaching your heart and then your brain, allowing for a certain amount of dilution within that volume of blood, easing the rush somewhat.

But yeah I've noticed that too in the past - that said, the one time I legit thought I was dying from a huge shot I was having trouble registering, all dehydrated and the like, when I decided fuck it, I was gonna hit one of this gnarly cluster of varicose veins on my left thigh. I registered no problem, even though it hurt like a bitch, but that was to be expected. What I didn't expect was for that crimson bloom in the barrel to be bright fucking red. Artery. I said fuck it, pushed, it burnt like hell but when I checked I was still in so I slammed it home.

The burn was excruciating, but I didn't care. This was about 90 units of straight syrup, and by about 40 my eyes were already strobing. I was sitting on the edge of the bath tub. After I slammed it down - by this point emitting this crazy ass ululating Hank Hill yell - I jerked the rig out my leg, threw it across the bathroom and fell back into the tub lol. Shit was intense.

Took me a few to collect myself and regroup from that one, and that was actually probably one of the most intense rushes I've ever had on meth, but it was also an exception to the norm.

My guess would be because it's farther for the dope to travel through your blood stream before reaching your heart and then your brain, allowing for a certain amount of dilution within that volume of blood, easing the rush somewhat.

But yeah I've noticed that too in the past - that said, the one time I legit thought I was dying from a huge shot I was having trouble registering, all dehydrated and the like, when I decided fuck it, I was gonna hit one of this gnarly cluster of varicose veins on my left thigh. I registered no problem, even though it hurt like a bitch, but that was to be expected. What I didn't expect was for that crimson bloom in the barrel to be bright fucking red. Artery. I said fuck it, pushed, it burnt like hell but when I checked I was still in so I slammed it home.

The burn was excruciating, but I didn't care. This was about 90 units of straight syrup, and by about 40 my eyes were already strobing. I was sitting on the edge of the bath tub. After I slammed it down - by this point emitting this crazy ass ululating Hank Hill yell - I jerked the rig out my leg, threw it across the bathroom and fell back into the tub lol. Shit was intense.

Took me a few to collect myself and regroup from that one, and that was actually probably one of the most intense rushes I've ever had on meth, but it was also an exception to the norm.
Makes sense. I’ve known it takes longer to hit but I didn’t think that the longer it takes it is slightly diluting the rush. And very glad to here someone else has experienced this same thing! I thought I was the only one. I did not see anyone else mention this

I always wondered that as well. I'm wondering if the veins are a bit smaller and I've also thought of the distance causing dilution as said. I used to hit smaller veins in my foot to avoid marks and have both hands free, and it was very much inferior. (doing more seems to help ;))

Do yal notice this with opiates? I never did and I never did shoot ice in the ankles. only fent matrix patches. I did actually just shoot some ice in the arm and i was expectin a rush it was pretty gooey but I didnt really get one. pushed like 20u in maybe 3 sec, 2nd location though cause i slipped out the first time and barely got any in lol. does pushing it in slow make it less of a rush? with the fetty you gotta go super slow so you dont od lmao

Do yal notice this with opiates? I never did and I never did shoot ice in the ankles. only fent matrix patches. I did actually just shoot some ice in the arm and i was expectin a rush it was pretty gooey but I didnt really get one. pushed like 20u in maybe 3 sec, 2nd location though cause i slipped out the first time and barely got any in lol. does pushing it in slow make it less of a rush? with the fetty you gotta go super slow so you dont od lmao
In a hospital setting, they give IV opiates slowly to avoid the rush.
Does Fent give a rush?

I’ve searched everywhere for any type of answer for this but I can’t seem to find anything. Can someone please tell me why shooting up into the leg doesn’t feel anywhere as good as shooting into the arms?
Well my theory is the meth has to travel farther to your heart. I've been using IV for about 11 years and try to avoid my legs and feet! Ouch!!!

Yes it does make the rush slightly less potent but that being said don’t slam the plunger down. Just push it at a moderate speed especially if the blood flows very easily into the syringe you can pretty much press as fast as you want (not slamming) on the plunger. I’d say about 5-10 units per second. But I’ve never iv any opiates so I can’t tell you for absolutely sure. Also splitting up your shots are always going to make the rush less significant. That’s why I hate registering just to still somehow miss