• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth IV meth with no tolerance, heart/lung issues? Hr ox sats and lightheadedness

Stato

Bluelighter
Hey all i am an experienced meth iv user who has gone and had a long time off(years)

My friend brought some gear around, which was an unknown amount in a bag (somewhere between 300-450mg I was told… my eyes couldn’t weigh like they used to!! Has anyone got pics of .2 , .3 , .4 and .5 so I can figure out how much!) we mixed this up and I was told to take extra, being my latest hurrah! So it was split around 65/35 or 70/30 my way.

I put this shot away, which is most likely the biggest amount I’ve ever had in a single shot before let alone with no tolerance!

And it rattled me for like 35mins, rushing and I was completely incapacitated for most of the night. I spent the next 6 hours looking for hookers lol. ( ask me how I did there haha)

Now, fast forward 24hours and i still feel lightheaded, and over amped. And my cheap pulse oximeter is showing oxygen levels as low as 80%, improving with deep breaths, and heart rate of like 100 just lying in bed. This has basically made me unable to walk around and do anything as I am lightheaded. Due to oxygen levels lol.

I guess what I’m asking is can someone weigh out in a point bag, .3 , .4 , and .5 so I can try and estimate my shot.

Unfortunately I need to go shopping soon and I’m not sure I can do that… as in, walk around and not drop.

I guess this is only gonna taper down and get better, has anyone got any thoughts? Waaaaay too much, I got peer pressured!

Also, 20min after the shot my oxygen sat was 80, and hr 174. Although one time during this 24hrs I saw the meter read 224hr!!!

Why did I buy this stupid thing, I’m an idiot, it’s like, now I just feel like I have the tools to enable worrying haha
Stato

I think your blood pressure was very high. You get that when you don't sleep after meth. So check your blood pressure, next time it may be fatal. Many months ago, I took 27 mg crystal meth orally but I couldn't sleep even after 24 hours after administration. My resting heart rate would be 120 when I was just lying in bed, and when I get up (like sitting straight, it'd go to 150 BPM, and when I stand up, it'd be 175 - 180 BPM). My BP was around 145-150/95 (it was in the hypertension range). I was paranoid because I was out of my "pharma" benzo stock. But I was lucky enough to find an old, shitty, pressed benzo around (a pill accidentally fell a few months prior while throwing away that stock - and thankfully I was able to spot it that day). I popped the pill and went to sleep. Woke up next day (after 10-12 hours of sleep), and my BP went back to normal. Also, it's a bad idea to take a higher dose of meth if you don't have tolerance, especially high dose IV.

Here

And your description is basically the same as what I had happen, exactly , to a tee. Mm

Except al I have is: lyrica, Periciazine, and that’s pretty much it for depressant tablets lol or blood pressure tabs

meth IV sent me into psychosis, DO NOT Recommend. was curious about IV adderall or vyvanse tho.. seems too dangerous with all the unknown fillers and shit