• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV Meth - new effect

tweak334

Greenlighter
I have used ice quite a few times in the past mostly smoked, bout 4 months ago i started to point it. After that i had no plans to do meth any other way, i had hardly ever got even a small rush it seemed off smoking before and it would leave my throat sore for atleast a day after. The high seemed way cleaner and steadier (after the initial rush of course) this way. Felt a burn and cold sensation at 1 time in my chest,hair standing up all over tingling like. then the speedin for 12 hours or so..

i was done smokin for sure.

Now lately only been gettin some bathtub crank,gets the job done but, this is bad shit far as i know.this gives way a more tweaked out high and blew my head off like nothing before. Well right now I'm up on day 7 with about 2 hour rest 1 night and another 2-3 hour on another night. Last night i did 2 shots a couple hours apart, first one was good - normal effects for me cold/burn/tingling/everything moving resizing for a good couple mins. (nice)
second one tripped me out:by the time i get the point out my arm, i realize something is different, my breath takin away almost completely then everything moving like ive never seen, all the walls in my room go from pink to blue it seems, hearing a ticking in my head.trippin! felt myself burning up so i poured a water bottle i had been drinkin over my head. that helped a lot i think, i was feelin all good 15 mins or so later i guess.

just wondering has anyone had this ticking, or color shifts, whole rooms bending in ? was this an over dose or normal effects for a big shot? i couldnt decide if i was rly good or rly scared so ill definatly be lowering my next dose anyway..

sry if this seems rambling or anything, i have been awake for a bit.

that sounds like a pretty standard reaction to any high dose of homemade psychostimulants.

Sounds like psychosis. Definitely psychosis. Stop taking Meth. Sleep.

You're delirious from lack of sleep. Staying up for a week will make anyone go crazy, the methamphetamine is causing this only indirectly. Get some rest.

ill be sleeping today. done with meth for atleast 2 weeks ima say.
took a lortab and a couple crushed up vitamins. all i have right now.

Psychosis of some kind. Not too sound over dramatic or anything, but that's in the description for this drug, or any stimulant for that matter. You're brain's just overloaded, take a break and like others have said... sleep! and eat!

My boyfriend & I have been up for a about a week straight we tried it on Sunday and Tuesday did it again I have the same thing with rooms changing colors hearings things my eye keep seeing weird strange ass shit but lay off it for a while it's psychosis

I've had this response mutiple times caused by good, thick shots. Honestly almost too much for me to handle. I always just lay down and enjoy the ride ;) be careful not to let anything get you too excited (my boyfriend will do things as simple as kiss or rub on me) because it will make your heart race like never before and almost immediately cause you to pass out. At least this has been my experience...