• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Iv meth dose vs smoking and snorting dose

iaou

Bluelighter
I’m about to try shooting meth for my first time and I was wondering what dose I should shoot compared to how much I snort? I usually smoke like .15 or snort like .1. Should I do the same amount I snort or less and if less how much left?

Erowid has equivalent doses on most of the substance pages and if you used the search engine (utfse!) here, you’ll be able to find what you seek.

I’m about to try shooting meth for my first time and I was wondering what dose I should shoot compared to how much I snort? I usually smoke like .15 or snort like .1. Should I do the same amount I snort or less and if less how much left?
Don’t do it my friend, once you stick that needle in your arm it’s really hard to stop! That being said, I wish you the best of luck. Be safe when using!!

As a recovering IV meth user I really encourage you to not shoot meth. You might get a couple of good shots and then meth is basically ruined forever for you and all you get at best is an addiction and wrecked veins.

But if you insist, I’d start with a quarter point at most. However, remember vasoconstriction makes getting a second shot very difficult. Don’t bother trying. If you are not high enough this session just smoke or snort some more and try a bigger shot next time.