• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV meth - Discoloration in feet and other strange effects

denisebrittain

Greenlighter
On Friday, I injected meth in a sterile environment successfully with no pain. However, a few minutes after I noticed a small, barley raised, reddish/purple mark a few inches above on my inner bicep. (Picture 1 and 2)

Noticed what I thought was a large bruise on my left foot Friday night. No real pain and no recollection of how I got it.

On Saturday, picked up different meth and injected again. I registered (was normal), began injecting and immediately a bump started to form (picture 3), so I stopped and removed the needle. There was no pain or stinging, was only slightly more tender, and received a very very mild rush.

Now Sunday morning, I am worried. Noticed late last night that I had a "bruise" on my right foot in the same spot and have now watched my feet and ankles progress to this (Pictures 4, 5, 6).

My fingers, toes, and parts of my feet are really cold (I have this happen fairly often)
Besides that, I feel totally fine.
Any ideas? Thanks guys.

---
Sorry I'm new to this site and suck at technology so I'm trying to add pictures...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/113-b5gypzlvw45rUXuVs9OR2UFtrj92DLjlIXZta_cw
^^^^CONTAINS PICTURES

Sorry I suck. But I'm really worried so thought I would at least add that in the meantime while I'm figuring this out.

Last edited:
the coldness you're experiencing is most likely vasoconstriction a side effect of the meth, to me that bump just looks like an immune response to the meth as it may contain contaminate