Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IV MDMA Complications, Help Please!

Brash Candicoot

Greenlighter
Hi everybody,

Yesterday night, I shot myself a little dose of Molly in my left forearm (around .05mg), I had a pretty good rush/trip, everything to believe that I did a great shot. BUT, since I took off the needle of my arm, a little bump slightly red appeared at the exact point where I did the shot, it was a little painful and stinging, but now the pain is more subtle and the bump have a little bit deflated.
I still have a bit of pain, and I still can't see my veins well around where I shot. I'm a little worried and wanted to know if it's dangerous to do nothing about that.. :? (it's less bad-looking than right after the shot, but I don't know if I just have to let it go?).

Thanks for your help, I don't know if I need to wait a certain time to do my next shot (I only shoot cocaine usually) and if it will have repercussions on me?

Note: I did IV cocaine during the 4 hours before the Molly shot, but everything went fine with the coke. (My last shot of coke was around 30min before the Molly shot)

Hi everybody,

Yesterday night, I shot myself a little dose of Molly in my left forearm (around .05mg), I had a pretty good rush/trip, everything to believe that I did a great shot. BUT, since I took off the needle of my arm, a little bump slightly red appeared at the exact point where I did the shot, it was a little painful and stinging, but now the pain is more subtle and the bump have a little bit deflated.
I still have a bit of pain, and I still can't see my veins well around where I shot. I'm a little worried and wanted to know if it's dangerous to do nothing about that.. :? (it's less bad-looking than right after the shot, but I don't know if I just have to let it go?).

Thanks for your help, I don't know if I need to wait a certain time to do my next shot (I only shoot cocaine usually) and if it will have repercussions on me?

Note: I did IV cocaine during the 4 hours before the Molly shot, but everything went fine with the coke. (My last shot of coke was around 30min before the Molly shot)

Little bumps are quite common when doing drugs IV. Just watch it the next few days to see if something is changing. Some folks have this bumps for 2 weeks or so. Why are you using MDMA and Cocaine IV.? Just because of the rush? You seem to be concerned of your health and body. Taking Cocaine intranasally is a great peak experience, something that most people will never have. Sometimes we forget to appreciate the fact how crazy good such a thing makes us feel for some time - just because there is still more to get. Cocaine taken intranasally kicks in super fast and has some rushy properties... Of course it's not quite as intense as shooting the stuff up your veins. I am myself a very risky Hedonist when I want to increase my well-being, but the possible risks of IVing street drugs are just not worth the extra pleasure you get that way compared to other ways of taking the drugs. I'm sorry for my post, I know that's not what you asked for and I'm sure it's not the first time some bluelight member told you something similar.

Did you IV it or skin-pop it?

Not a good idea, mdma cannot be cooked to make it sterile. You might get a quicker rush, but the high is the same.
Suggest you plug it instead if a quick come-on is what you are looking for.

Has anyone noticed when heat is applied to Molly/mdma, that it doesn't burn at all or smoke? I once put a tiny bit on foil and tried smoking it but the heat did.not do.notthing at all to the Molly on foik

Thanks for your replies, now the bump is gone, I don't have anymore pain due to that shot but I waited like 24 hours to shoot cocaine again for my own safety. I understand your saying Morpheus but the fact is that I have a really high coke tolerance and since I do it juste for my own pleasure, shooting it appeared to be the most efficient and economic way to use it (but the more risky of the ROAs I know..). But your comment is really honest and you're god damn right anyway..

It think, at first I shot in the vein but I putted the rest in the skin; I was shaking a lot because of the coke high and the vasoconstriction didn't help either.. I already plugged it many times a long time ago during my "honey-moon" period with MDMA, but I don't find that way really that effective with me I don't know why :\

At the time that I chased it on the aluminium, I remember the huuge smoke that it made during it rolls on the foil.. maybe you used a foil too thin? It always worked with me. Maybe it's the type of MDMA rocks you have I don't know.. I'm sure you'll find an answer on the forums!

Cheers \m/