• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

iv infection OR What?NEED HELP

Injection7289

Greenlighter
[h=2]Severe PAIN after iv meth[/h]
About 9 days ago did a shot and it was fine for 24 hrs then it got painful but there wasn't any swelling or signs of infection as far as it being read are having drainage or fluid under it or even coming too ahead so I don't think it's an abscess and it still isn't swollen or have any of the symptoms but it hurts really bad after a few days of the pain I start noticing a crackling and popping sound and could even feel it when I slightly put pressure on the area did some research and so far I feel like it could be crepitus or a slight or minimal case of the process gas gangrene which is fluid or gas for air under the subcutaneous soft tissue or muscle because it is it infected or have any infestations or anything other than those two symptoms I haven't went I've been trying to wait it out but it hasn't gotten worse and it hasn't gotten better has anyone ever had anything like this and if so what did you do

Also when I am not moving my arm in anyway or when I'm sleeping at night or not straining the muscles it doesn't hurt at all so like by the time I wake up so long as I'm not moving at all night it's not painful but the more I move it obviously the more it hurts​

Dude I was in your position literally a year ago and came here trying to sleep it off not move tell myself it's a spider bite , go to the emergency room ... they deal with 1000s of us it's normal and they can't tell your parents if ur 18+ it was quick they injected 2 shots of lytocain into it , sliced it open and pressed the puss out filled with gauze and sent me home with clonodine and zofran to "quit opiates" that's protocol . It took them 10 minutes, well it was one lady to cut my arm and do that process it took longer being processed at first than the slicing. Go now, 9 days is bad I went day 6 they told me if I kept waiting I woulda be fucked but that was really bad cut blk tar that did that not tweak.