• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Iv hydromorphone (currently on MMT daily)

Regulat0r10

Bluelighter
(currently on 65mgnmethadone daily dose. Today I took a quarter of my dose and was wondering how many 8mg dillies would need to be pushed thru a wheel filter to feel any type of rush? If it’s over 4 I’d rather save them u know?

Not sure. When I tried to inject those (8mg hydromorphone pills) while on methadone i needed a bunch of them, and even then, it didn't do a whole lot. But I was on a huge amount of methadone at the time (multiple hundreds of milligrams, in the 3's).

At 65mg you should be able to feel them, but hard to say how many. You'll need more than one, that's for sure.

Just save them man. You won't be able to get what you want out of them. I promise you that no matter how much you do while you're on Methadone, you will wish after the rush is over that you had waited.

I've tried using on Methadone. At best, you end up extremely sedated. The "high" or euphoria that we're seeking is pretty elusive. I would highly recommend saving for a time when you're not already dependent.

Methadone 30mg will start to block/dull any euphoria from any other opioid, Oxy, HM, H, etc

They start you at the Clinic at 30mg for safety reasons but that’s the dose that occupies/binds to most of the opioid receptor in the CNS

I never felt any effects of Dilaudid or Oxycodone while on Methadone 80mg…..impossible

You’d need to be at 10mg Methadone and skip several days maybe you’d feel the Dilaudid