• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Iv heroin

closeau

Bluelighter
Ok so I'm a beginner. I know, don't start. My question is preparation. This is what I know. Put heroin and water in spoon. Mix thou role. Heat till boiling with lighter. Let cool down. Filter using cotton, I have no micron filter.Find a vein and go. Is there anything wrong with this? Also I don't have scales that go under a g so how do I know how much. I was just gonna take a pinch. I have a high tolerance from shooting dilaudid so idk. Thanks

Do not "heat til boiling". That's a no no. It destroys opiates.

Do you have east coast powder type or black tar type? If tar, heat gently. If ecp don't use any heat.

I never had scales in over 20 yrs. but I got pre measured stamp bags. How much to start with depends on your snorting/ smoking tolerance. What do you normAlly do? Do you only do Dilaudid?

I mean, if it's bags and you have a tolerance start with a half bag or bag (depending on current habit) and gauge from there what you need. Doing a test shot isn't a bad idea

I'm currently shooting 32 mg of dilaudid and trying H Friday for the first time. My questions were same as OP's. I ain't got no scales or shot like that cause I shoot pills. How much do I use and unless it's black tar don't heat it. God so far? Cotton ball filter ok? Don't tell us we need all this shite like rigs or micron filters just tell us what you use and that will suffice. I don't wanna hurt myself and neither does my girl cause she's got the kit they gave me at pain management. She she'll be sitting there waiting for hopefully won't be needed. I've snorted a good bit of heroin but never shot but now that I have a dilaudid habit that ain't makin the grade this seemed like the best possible chance to get that rush. Make no qualms, I've seen what this shit can do to people. My best friend been clean 6 yrs now but he was getting dirty supporting his habit. I watched him use while his mom was dying of cancer and he'd always be so gentle with her and a beast with a pistol in his hands. He had the eyes. The eyes that say, you better give me your wallet. I'd swore I'd never do it man and I also swore I wouldn't use a needle. Got over that. I know what it takes to get off this shit. I'm not scared but I'm not gonna cram good heroin up my nose either. What a waste. All the bugers. Eww. I just need to know heat or not heat. That's been answered. If it's powder do I heat or just mix good. We talked about cotton filter. Yeah I was just gonna put a pinch and put some water on it and mix it around then do what I normally do. Just a real long dxm way to say how much to use for a guy who bangs 32mg of dilaudid. That's all. I also have 3ml syringes so I can make a big shot if needed.

^ Well most of us DO use micron filters, cotton filters do not filter enough and can lead to cotton fever. Hydromorphone is about 4x stronger than pharmaceutical grade heroin, so .1-.2g would be a good starting dose, you can always take more, but not less. I agree with above, do not heat, unless bth.. Stay safe guys.

- Hopeless Soul

If it's powder (ecp/#4) it will dissolve immediately. It's very water soluble, and you don't need a lot of water, so you don't need the 3 ml syringes. If it doesn't dissolve, what's left is cut.

On this board, yes, I hear about people using micron filters. IRL, in over 20 years on and off in the dope game I never saw someone use one. Although from what I gather it's more imperative to use when shooting pills due to fillers and binders. (NOTE: I am not saying micron filters shouldn't be used for dope. I'm sure they lessen risk a lot. I'm just saying in my *personal* experience I've never seen anyone use one for dope. Most heroin addicts can barely afford a new needle once they get really bad, I've seen people with no cotton use lint from jeans...).

But yes if you don't have the micron filter just use a really small piece off a Qtip rolled up tight, and draw up thru that. Basically--like you said. Powder in spoon, add water, dope dissolves easily--just mix around with the plunger from a different syringe, add cotton, draw up...

And yes do less than you think you need on first one. Test shot, if you will. It'll be easier to gauge strength as that's what we can't tell you over the Internet