• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV heroin and Mylan 345 (Valium 5 mg) SO MUCH PAIN HELP!!!

A

Anon couple

Anon's boyfriend and Anon IVed heroin, but it was their last bit and they weren't getting the effects they sought. Anon had Mylan 345 (Valium 5 mg) and they orally took one full pill and snorted half of the 3rd pill. Soon after they both became VIOLENTLY ill!! I'm talking full on withdrawal symptoms. Extreme body aches, fever with a feverosh feelings, cold sweats, extremely terrible headaches, muscle spasms, among other symptoms, anon wasn't able to sleep, but anons bf was able to. Mind you they NEVER take valium. There is no dependency what-so-ever. And, they NEVER got high. It was just a sudden wall of withdrawal episodes.

They want to know what the hell happen!!!!! This is the first time in years they took valium and they have never mixed IV ron and valium. Are you unable to snort that brand of valium? What brought on that sudden withdrawal episodes?

Anon's boyfriend and Anon IVed heroin, but it was their last bit and they weren't getting the effects they sought. Anon had Mylan 345 (Valium 5 mg) and they orally took one full pill and snorted half of the 3rd pill. Soon after they both became VIOLENTLY ill!! I'm talking full on withdrawal symptoms. Extreme body aches, fever with a feverosh feelings, cold sweats, extremely terrible headaches, muscle spasms, among other symptoms, anon wasn't able to sleep, but anons bf was able to. Mind you they NEVER take valium. There is no dependency what-so-ever. And, they NEVER got high. It was just a sudden wall of withdrawal episodes.

They want to know what the hell happen!!!!! This is the first time in years they took valium and they have never mixed IV ron and valium. Are you unable to snort that brand of valium? What brought on that sudden withdrawal episodes?

From my experience, if you take a benzo back to back with an opiate, it takes away from the high. Your out of nowhere withdrawal symptoms sound like cotton fever from doing the Ron by IVing. If it was cotton fever, I'd assume that would explain not feeling high. Could've possibly been something used to cut the Ron or maybe it was too potent?? Not sure you'll find the 100℅ right answer on here considering all of the factors that would go into figuring out what really happened. But, hope my few guesses help. I'd go with cotton fever. Research it.

If I were you, I'd just go to the ER to make sure. They'd be able to give you a more accurate diagnosis after some tests and/or give fluids and possibly something to help you feel better/relax. I'd worry about whether or not it was actual Ron or if it's cause a serious problem with your an organ(s).
I don't think not wanting a doctor to know what you did and/or that going in your record, getting in trouble, etc. is worth risking your health or life.

Even if it was cotton fever, it could still be deadly a day or two from now. I used for 4 years and IV'd for 3 years. After cleaning up, I realized that shiz was dumb and insanely risky. You're playing roulette with death every time. I still play with stuff occasionally, recreationally, but I'll never touch a needle again.

Last edited:
I'd bet you got cotton fever or what you actually thought was Valium was actually a pill of subutex

Think Sara is right. I was prescribed Valium with my 20mg oxycodone and fentanyl patches right after surgery without a issie

I've never used needle. Well I did one time, then never again. always snorted. but the only thing that's ever sent me into immediate, and "VIOLENT" withdrawal is taking buprenorphine (subutex) or (suboxone) too quickly after using H. perhaps what was given to you was somehow cut with that and they were idiots not knowing what they were doing. mixing benzos with h or any opiate usually makes the effect stronger. I took subutex too soon after a month long slip up, and was so sick i literally thought I'd die. Most violent ever...even had to call an ambulance. And this is coming from a person with a good 10 years experience of withdrawal off and on. I've even had to withdrawal in jails and prison before. One time I spent 2 years in prison and it literally took a few months to stop being sick from suboxone dependence. needles collapse veins. I understand why I started...but looking back...oh the years I've wasted, and the torment I've caused myself. Life is hard enough. Do not add to the torment. for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. You take H or opiates and feel invincible or unstopable, and when you're off, you feel like you're dying, or immovable. IT IS NOT WORTH IT. Find balance. This has become an epidemic. It needs to stop.