• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Iv fluroxetamine

Dtuc17

Greenlighter
I've been off the needle for 3 years but I plan to inject this chemical when I get it in 2 days I'm getting it from a reputable supplier but probably a lot of you use they also carry Deschloroetizolam which I may iv in combo

I used to do this with mxe and it was amazing so I'm wondering if any of you have tried this and if you see any problems in it I'm thinking four milligrams deschloroetizolam+ 50mg fluroxetamine after trying 25mg nasal as a test

How do you plan tp IV the benzo? They don't dissolve in water...

It's a 5mg propylene glycol solution per 1ml
When I was much younger I would shoot benzos in propylene glycol solutions it works fine u just don't wanna do more than like 2ml

It's a 5mg propylene glycol solution per 1ml
When I was much younger I would shoot benzos in propylene glycol solutions it works fine u just don't wanna do more than like 2ml
This is word is troublesome. So it's not "FLU-ROX" but rather "FLUO-REX" and then the "etamine". "Fluorexetamine". Sorry for coming across pedantic here, but I kept fucking it up – I'm used to saying "methoxetamine", as well, and then to add to the confusion, the generic name for Prozac is "Fluoxetine".
But yeah my interest in the compound was purely based on how much I enjoyed MXE over half a decade ago now. I ♥️ that drug and wish it would come back around. FXE, sadly, isn't the same thing, even if it seems like it would or should be… though it's also not without its own charms. Maybe you'll like it anyway. I find it's harsher on the nasal mucosa and irritates the sinuses, so your prefered RoA precludes this issue at least.

As to mixing it with deschloroetizolam, idk about that. I believe you when you say it works. But it also sounds like it runs some unnecessary risks that outweigh any potential rewards. Firstly, you could become somnolent / hypnotized by the benzo and nauseated by the disso and it's possible to asphyxiate on your vomit should you pass out at an unfortunate angle w/r/t keeping respiration paths open. It's a bad look to drown on your own vomit is what I'm saying.

Also, your respiration could be compromised by a synergistic depressant effect on your CNS. The tripsit combination chart advises using caution, anyway: https://wiki.tripsit.me/images/3/3a/Combo_2.png

Finally, Idk where the cut-off to toxicity beings and ends, but I don't think I would go intravenously injecting propylene glycol all willy nilly, even if you've done it in the past and all. Why not just orally ingest the benzo and shoot the FXE if you insist on bypassing all of your body's natural filters with something? This is, of course, following testing it for fentanyl just in case. Regardless, good luck!

Yes I will probably just shoot the FXE in the spirit of harm reduction.you Say it's not the same as mxe how much does it differ? I'm not that picky with dissociatives the only ones I disliked were diphenidine and dxm. Duration and potency vs k if you don't mind? Is a k hole like experience possible when i was younger and had better access to k and mxe I was afraid of the k hole but now I bought this with the intention of trying to reach it

Mixing with LSD is something I plan to try to probably 400ug any downside to see so that's fine the etizolam analog is just for anxiety if the acid or fxe causes anxiety cuz I'm a hypochondriac thank you for your advice