• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Iv fentanyl while on methadone 55 mg

Opiate/opioid420

Bluelighter
This is my first post on blue light , I have been reading and searching on Bluelight for the last 2 years , I'm from Ontario Canada, about an hour from Toronto , I have a very heavy opiate tolerance for methadone 55mg for the past 5 months , I have been useing for 2 years , started with percs, then oxycododone crushable ones, usually 80s , after they stoped working I had a offer to grab some "down " I was under a impression it was heroin , well when I got it , it was very small count , purple powder with purple chunks throughout it , after doing one line I ended up nodding out for hours , after useing this for a week my tolerance sky rocketed, I could take 4 oxy 80s and I was still sick .. I'm just wondering has anyone from Ontario area came across this purple stuff , it's also been blue and pink but tHe strongest batch being purple , when I got tested at methadone clinic I tested positive for heroin, fentanyl, morphine, and carfentanil, and the only thing I was us into was the "purple down " so that stuff was actually a mixture of 4 drugs.. No wonder people are O/Ding on the streets , this shit cut thru 55 mg of methadone no problem , and was very euphoric, anyone else have experience similar? Or seen / tried this purple shit , sometimes called "down " ? I also used this purple down (intravenous iv)With 500mcg being enough to nod for hour or two

Jesus.. why can’t dealers just sell fuckin heroin... fentanyl sucks anyways it lacks legs euphoria and half life.

Bring back real heroin ?

Agreed, I've had fentanyl (on purpose) and found it to basically suck, I'd choose pretty much any other opiate over fentanyl, it's barely euphoric and super short.

I've never heard of this purple stuff, that's crazy. Be careful out there. People are dropping like flies.

Welcome to Bluelight. :)

Blue was strong but no legs , ( didn't last long) purple is strong and has legs , most purple that I have got has some carfentanil in it