• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids iv dihydrocodeine

esk3t

Greenlighter
Hey so basically, i’ve got some dihydrocodeine tablets (30mg) and i was just wondering how dangerous it would be to crush and IV them. i know iv is risky any way but especially with pills but i want to get the best out of them and i’m already ‘hooked on the needle’ from using iv ketamine and previous heroin and oxy so thats nothing new. just wanted opinions/advice 🫡

Found this on wiki

"Commonly available as tablets, solutions, elixirs, and other oral forms, dihydrocodeine is also available in some countries as an injectable solution for deep subcutaneous and intra-muscular administration. As with codeine, intravenous administration should be avoided, as it could result in anaphylaxis and life-threatening pulmonary edema. In the past, dihydrocodeine suppositories were used."

I would suggest plugging or oral.
I have no experience with dihydrocodeine so hopefully someone with more knowledge replys

Last edited:
no man don"t iv tabletsno matter if u got good filters.i know the problem with dhc is poor oral bioavail.(around 20%only0,bit oral dhc is good enough,,,these products along with codeine,dionine ca cause edema if u iv-ing them.rushes etc....and tiny partcicles in solution could be harmful for ur organs...so my advice is-pop the tablets per os as they used to be.....200mg dhc for me is far more than 200mg codeine,dhc is stronger product👍in some eu countries exist such programs-dhc programs👍

Last edited: