• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV Crack help

EastSide313RedZone

Greenlighter
So I been doing this a lot lately but sometimes my face will get numb an I can taste it in the back of my throat and I'll have a bell ringer and throw up but then there's time nothing really good happens..

I usually take a $20 rock crush it up, put it in the spoon, draw up about 25-35cc of distilled white vinegar and put it on the crushed up crack, I'll stir it up occasionally and I'll wait about 3-8 minutes. Then I take just a lil water and squirt it on the solution and I'll see the oil separate, so I throw the cotton on and draw it up and bang..I'm good but I always have a ton of crushed up powder left In the spoon but I get a good blast from it anyway and I usually get like 2 more from it..

Am I doing it correct?

Why can't you smoke it dude, wouldn't that be a lot healthier? My uncle said he used to even use just a can to smoke crack off of like people use to smoke weed. I mean if a 15 minute high is your thing but I would think smoking would make more sense with crack. (Keep in mind I'm not really educated much on coke or crack and have never done either and don't even like uppers, just my 2 cents)

I've smoked it for a while now, ever since I started to boot boy I wanted to speedball so that's how I became familiar with shooting hard. I was just curious if there is a better method to preparing the crack for iv use and if I've been doing it properly the times I have been doing it.. since I began shooting girl I don't see the point in going back to smoking it. I like the high way better, and it hits me way different, I begin to tweak bad when I smoke it but when I IV it's different, plus I began to not like the taste of smoking, it started to make me gag an get sick..

I just don't think shooting street quality crack is a good idea, maybe if you were getting like medical coke or something. People can cut coke with whatever, you want baby laxatives and who knows what clogging up your arteries?

I don't get why people pin drugs what don't need to be pinned for example heroin yes for full effect if I could swallow heroin I would but toy can't and it's kind of a good thing as I can't pin my self up and even smackhead of 15 years say my veins are shit to say I've injected what 10x in my.life.

like.my mate pinned efstacy and he even said it only lasted 20mins what a waste of a drug what can last 6 hours orally or even rectally