• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

IV COKE HAS FUCKED MY LIFE

I did the most rank thing. Ran out of coke. Got all the needles out of my sharps box and used the blood to make a shot. Shamefully I got a good hit. … but yup that’s where I am 🙈🙈

SO… who here has got clean?
fucking hell. that is dark. i think we've all scrambled through our sharps boxes one time or another, but usually only to get a sharp. tbh that hadn't occurred to me as a possibility. i'm really sorry you're struggling so much. can you get rid of the sharps box asap?

i've gotten clean off hard drugs in 2018 with small lapses since. i'm pretty confident now that i'll never end up in that place again.

what are you gonna do to try and stop yourself buying more?

Have you got your cardiac issues checked going through the same thing def had multiple multiple heart issues except the seizures where I kept using as my heart was tight and hurting beating irregularly /crazy fast
I actually got a mini stroke from a really pure batch like 6 years ago when I was 21, I've smoked at least 200g of coke 2 years ago ermmm 2 grand mal seizures and I've turned blue from doing too much blow intranasally once and the other IV(went to ER by myself). All this shit was from 2014-2020. Ehhhh, apart from some annoying paresthesia here and there, I'm fine I think.

Have you got your cardiac issues checked going through the same thing def had multiple multiple heart issues except the seizures where I kept using as my heart was tight and hurting beating irregularly /crazy fast
Btw, my veins used to be fucking gorgeous, they're completely shite now -.-

That’s good to know have you used since. ? I feel my heart is in no condition to reach bells which I have a current issue with right now… I only Iv it for 3 months, straight though no breaks other then sleep.. but still. Toking Base does nothing for you im assuming if you were a iv user expieriencing that.. also I think adhd meds block the affect
Not really man, I've used IV on and off from 2014-2020 but tbh I honestly like crack more. A fucking blast of good rock takes u to the moon.

I don’t understand, I wish I knew how to post the picture of my base rock, degen style lol .2 used I got back 0.15 a tad wet so probably 1.4 a nice crystally rock but it doesn’t do anything for me .. just makes me want to repeatedly hit it and the come down is worse then iv.. I’m thinking my adhd meds fuck with yay or something also none the less iv is my preferred all day
adhd meds almost certainly fuck with yay. Thats why they are an amazing way to treat cocaine addiction. But the current geniuses are kinda clueless. There was a study that showed no positive results, but it was very limited in participants, was conducted with strictly hard core crack addicts and was very short. It takes time for the process to work, the physical effects are immediate, but the mental change takes a little time and should include drug addiction counseling, support groups etc.

ROA really needs to be considered with this and I feel it may be initially less successful with smokers. Providing a ROA specific addiction treatment for cocaine addiction with Dextroamphetamine is an avenue that has huge potential to reliably treat and significantly increase the standard of living for cocaine addicts with very sustainable long term results.

Last edited:
100% agree thanks for the explanation think I saw it somewhere in a thread on here a bit ago as well .. helps me immensely with the monkey on my back they should really try to make it the suboxone of yay because it dam near makes it so you don’t feel anything
It also has the ability to suspend the addiction cycle, for very sustained periods. It has the ability to remove the compulsion thus eliminating or severely disrupting the cocaine addiction cycle. Taking daily use to months or even years in between one gram slips.

Should be really easy to start things off with animal studies.

It also has the ability to suspend the addiction cycle, for very sustained periods. It has the ability to remove the compulsion thus eliminating or severely disrupting the cocaine addiction cycle. Taking daily use to months or even years in between one gram slips.

Should be really easy to start things off with animal studies.
Man, getting rid of the fking psychological obsession of coke/crack is just as fking nasty as quitting dope. So much more destructive too.
Crack is the only drug that has literally fucked Me so bad I was begging in the streets for 3-5 more blasts each 1-2 hr depending how fast I could get the coins. Nasty stuff

Heard that from many people , glad it just doesn’t hit that way for me .. I was about to google it but since I’m on here, is it bad to skin pop or intramuscular good quality yay with not many cuts in it instead of full in Iv.. fucked up all my spots where I could hit with this fuckin stupid long .. I mean I would but I just don’t think it’s possible right now
I have not heard of anyone who skin pops coke. I think it would rapidly cause abscesses. I think is a very bad idea.

I've used, abused, and been addicted to a LOT of different drugs. IV cocaine took me down the fastest and was the most psychologically addictive thing I've ever done.
Fortunately, my habit only lasted a little over a year. That was 36 years ago and my veins are still wrecked.

Best wishes to you!
❤ ❤ ❤

I really feel for you, even more so since I myself spent many days in what at the time I s convinced to be infinite darkness for all eternity, so I can imagine something when I think about your pain and suffering...

And I greatly admire you, I admire anyone who has to go through such heavy things but regardless made it this far to still be able to talk about it...

I know the following to be so very true out of imy own expierence that I hope maybe some quantum particle of this makes it all the way to your realisation, but even when you think your situation is cometely hopeless and you cant see any way out anymore, even then it is most likely that the crisis situation youre in turns around and slowly but surely the infinite darkness of your world is.being illuminated by a warm light and after a while you are able to shower once again in some peace and joy that by far the worst is behind you and thank the Gods that you are able to breath again, and I simply refuse to believe things will end any different and less amazing for you, you can handle everything that is thrown your way even if you dont always realize that yourself...

For ppl like you there always is a place in my heart...