• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV cocaine vs snorting

smallengine01

Bluelighter
So im not a big coke user, heroin is my doc, followed by benzos) but I've noticed a big difference between the two methods of consumption. And not the effects I expected to get from them. Maybe some more experienced cola enthussiasts can weigh in.

To sum it up im getting what I think would be the opposite effects from the different ROA's. Maybe my shit has some funky cut in it, but its in chunks that are fishscale when you break it open and is oily. There is cut that falls to the bottom of the bag tho and it tastes like baking soda and novicane.

So the effects seem to be opposite; when I snort a line or two I get jittery, feel all sketched out just want to be alone, paranoid and just don't feel good at all.
Now idk how much im slamming but its abt half of what id snort, and ill break it into 2 or 3 shots. I thought that id have the same effects, just stronger.
Not whats happening though, I feel pretty damn good after the shot, I get the rush and all but im not all paraniod, and jacked up. I actually feel kind of relaxed and have energy but not geeked out.

When I put the coke in the water and draw it up theres a good amount of crud and insoluables left over. I'm thinking the cut is causing the bad effects, but when I bang it a lot of cut is filtered out.

What do you guys think, similar experiences?

Thanks

Sounds almost exactly like an amphetamine cut. Get a different plug imo.

If it aint that, it's probably just how your body chem is.

I like to have a few drinks with a benzo or two before shooting Coke. That eliminates any jittery effects for me. I've only snorted Coke once or twice, injected it 95% of the time.

Only way worth doing " real " cocaine is to IV it ... 1st time it even felt like a different drug altogether to the one I´d been snorting and/or smoking/free basing .
Now if you´re prone to panic attacks or sensitive to stimulants in general , make sure you do something similar to what´s said in the above post - basically,be 100% sure that you have a plan B post - IV cocaine cause when/if shit hits the fan (cause it will one day, trust me ) it will get VERY ugly ,fast ... and long lasting - make sure you have a bunch of different downers with you once you go on a IV cocaine " journey " :)

P.S. Perhaps this is not correct to say in here but I´d personally choose a full agonist opiate to have by my side when the desperation hits hard .

I am highly against shooting cocaine , in my personal opinion I feel it goes against harm reduction. It's a whole other ball field from snorting, and highly dangerous, it's playing Russian roulette, as potency varies tremendously. Even if you know the purity , it's still quite risky. I don't reccommend jumping from.snorting to shooting, get a grasp from smoking freebase before jumping to IV, so you can get a feel for the intense push that it gives. I wish you utter most safety.
I am sorry if I offended anyone, I know too many people who have died from IV cocaine, so it's a touchy subject, I'm sure many can vouche for me

Only way worth doing " real " cocaine is to IV it ... 1st time it even felt like a different drug altogether to the one I´d been snorting and/or smoking/free basing [...] make sure you have a bunch of different downers with you once you go on a IV cocaine " journey " :) [...]I´d personally choose a full agonist opiate to have by my side when the desperation hits hard .

This really is the furthest thing from harm reduction you could have possibly concocted. there are many other perfectly valid and far safer ROA of cocaine other than IV, and to recommend that on top of all this you should bring a plethora of downers as well as a full agonist opiate? before you post next time please consider the role of these forums is to reduce harm, not advocate speedballing like its not a big thing.

I am highly against shooting cocaine , in my personal opinion I feel it goes against harm reduction. It's a whole other ball field from snorting, and highly dangerous, it's playing Russian roulette, as potency varies tremendously. Even if you know the purity , it's still quite risky.

i wholeheartedly agree with you mate, as would most people with an ounce of common sense.