• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV Cocaine Vein Health Harm Reduction

Monkey_Mouse+Cat

Greenlighter
Hi all,

New to the forum. I've searched for awhile and I have not been able to find exactly what I am looking for. I'm sure its been asked somewhere. In any case,

I recently went on quite an IV cocaine binge. 2+ weeks, gram a day, .1-.15 a shot.

My veins on my forearms are shot to hell as in they are completely non existent. My hands are getting circulation so they must be there somewhere. I'm wondering if I've done permanent damage to my forearm veins or will a few months rest bring them back to some degree. Of course I don't expect them to come back like before, but I'm 34 and it pisses me off to think that its possible I shredded them in two weeks.

Thanks for any help or direction.

Hey Monkey Mouse! Welcome to the fold child. Intravenous Cocaine use is really hard to deal with effectively from an HR perspective. As a rule of thumb, you don't want anything in your body that shouldn't be there.

If you miss an injection, you're gonna get an infection.

-Keif Richards

The thing is, Cocaine is especially caustic. It's my understanding that the numbing effect is caused by constriction of blood vessels which then causes death to tissue through lack of oxygen. It was actually this numbing effect that helped make Cocaine a really marketable drug. This is really bad for recreational users. The other horrible downside is that Cocaine requires frequent injections to keep the high going. I've never been an IV Cocaine user, but have used by this ROA. I would guess that injections would ideally come every several minutes if you have the stock.

So, it seems you're aware that this is no good. It sucks that you've hurt your veins, but in my experience, so can "come back" for lack of a better term. By the time I was done injecting, I didn't have any accessible veins on either arm and was doing Intramuscular when I had no other option. I would expect one or two of your veins to come back, but it seems like the damage is essentially permanent.

The thing is, I had great veins for years. I rotated sites, cleaned them, fresh needles, etc, When I started injecting Methadone syrup/linctus/solution meant for oral consumption, I destroyed all of my veins in a matter of weeks, just like yourself. I would say that you can expect a little bit of recovery, but not much I am sad to say. I would definitely try to move to a different ROA. I understand if you can't stop using the Cocaine; it's hard. Please, at least consider moving to vaporizing/smoking/freebasing. It's probably the next best thing.

An IV user trying to find a vein, who can't, is not a pretty picture. Dealing with Cocaine makes the situations particularly difficult. Like I said, please consider going a different ROA.

I figured as much. I appreciate the honesty. I am actively trying to figure out another route of administration. I'll vape and freebase if I can find a sure fire recipe. It seems every one is different.

Yea dude, I understand that there is a lot of conjecture out there regarding the recipe for making Crack from Cocaine HCL. It would seem that these guys in this link have a pretty good recipe, but hopefully someone else who knows more about it can help us out.

Never IV’d coke, but I’ve done some stupid shit with meth that left me thinking I was all but shot, vein wise in my arms once or twice.

Take a break. A LONG break.
You might get lucky on one or two,
Or not.

But a decent break is the only way to even gain hope.

Never IV’d coke, but I’ve done some stupid shit with meth that left me thinking I was all but shot, vein wise in my arms once or twice.

Take a break. A LONG break.
You might get lucky on one or two,
Or not.

But a decent break is the only way to even gain hope.

I am taking a long break now. Thank you.

Yea dude, I understand that there is a lot of conjecture out there regarding the recipe for making Crack from Cocaine HCL. It would seem that these guys in this link have a pretty good recipe, but hopefully someone else who knows more about it can help us out.

Its possible the inner lining of the larger veins are trying to heal themselves and thus the reason for being constricted. Its possible.

OR you can check my thread out for making crack, TSKTSKTSK

Tried it. Fucked it up.
i was so upset reading this i had a hard time reading it, i might cry, that poor wasted cocaine that may have looked hopeless could have been saved, i assume too much water was used, you really gotta be careful with the water part ( or your cocaine was bad if you got the water part right) you squeeze out enough water till you got aliiitle left in whatever you're using to drop water, you can practice dripping water out, just pretend it's dripping pussy and treat it accordingly, with tender care, and when it's not dripping that much you know it's ready to be squeezed aliiiitle into the spoon, just enough to surround you cocaine, then mix the pile into the water, it'll look like slightly thick water, i gotta post a pic once i re-up, i've only made one video of myself cooking which i haven't shared, buuuut i'll look at it and see if i can see the spoon and get back to this post with a pic, after that, basically you just heat under the spoon with a lighter (not touching the spoon with flame) all you need is enough heat to both bind the soda and cocaine and evaporate the water which it should do rather quickly once you heat the spoon, i like to hold the lighter under the middle of the spoon for about ~ 5-10 seconds then move the flame to the front and count down in two second intervals from Front. middle, back then i go in a circle around the spoon twice and finish it off in the middle, writing all this has made me want cocaine, fuck - thankgod i just made a few bucks.

Hi, I haven't read any of the previous responses so forgive me, but I have been an iv drug user off and on for over years and am currently on an "on" cycle and I have found something that really helps preserve my veins...

It sounds like bullshit, but the science is proven. Red light therapy. Get a good red light machine that has dark red light 660nm wavelength and 850nm infared and treat your arms/veins where you shoot up, literally 5 or 10 minutes every day if you can, just hold your arm right on the light and it is like magic. Heals SO fast, looks so much better. I use it for so many other things but it really really works

i was so upset reading this i had a hard time reading it, i might cry, that poor wasted cocaine that may have looked hopeless could have been saved, i assume too much water was used, you really gotta be careful with the water part ( or your cocaine was bad if you got the water part right) you squeeze out enough water till you got aliiitle left in whatever you're using to drop water, you can practice dripping water out, just pretend it's dripping pussy and treat it accordingly, with tender care, and when it's not dripping that much you know it's ready to be squeezed aliiiitle into the spoon, just enough to surround you cocaine, then mix the pile into the water, it'll look like slightly thick water, i gotta post a pic once i re-up, i've only made one video of myself cooking which i haven't shared, buuuut i'll look at it and see if i can see the spoon and get back to this post with a pic, after that, basically you just heat under the spoon with a lighter (not touching the spoon with flame) all you need is enough heat to both bind the soda and cocaine and evaporate the water which it should do rather quickly once you heat the spoon, i like to hold the lighter under the middle of the spoon for about ~ 5-10 seconds then move the flame to the front and count down in two second intervals from Front. middle, back then i go in a circle around the spoon twice and finish it off in the middle, writing all this has made me want cocaine, fuck - thankgod i just made a few bucks.

I'm sorry to have let you down, kind sir, Water was likely the issue. Starting material may also have contributed.

Hi, I haven't read any of the previous responses so forgive me, but I have been an iv drug user off and on for over years and am currently on an "on" cycle and I have found something that really helps preserve my veins...

It sounds like bullshit, but the science is proven. Red light therapy. Get a good red light machine that has dark red light 660nm wavelength and 850nm infared and treat your arms/veins where you shoot up, literally 5 or 10 minutes every day if you can, just hold your arm right on the light and it is like magic. Heals SO fast, looks so much better. I use it for so many other things but it really really works

I'll try it.

I'll try it.

NEVER right after injection, i stated the same on a thread somewhere. make sure to disinfect prior to shooting, after shooting apply a warm/hot compress even if you don't miss, apply an antibacterial cream such as the multibiotic polysporin, along with an antiinflammatory, and rotate veins, they heal quick. but if you use the same vein constantly over and over regardless of location along the vein it will cause damage no matter the substance or it's purity.

treating a puncture as a wound is always a good way to go