• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV Cocaine - I guess I achieved the Bell ringer? I thought I was about to die. Literally.

CruelBri

Bluelighter
So I had been IV coke for like two weeks. And this is what happened to me. I would shoot up in left arm. And the right arm would become numb. I would taste the coke in my mouth. Feel I nice rush. And that’s about it.

I stopped feeling the rush lately. (Obviously tolerance) so I decided to make sure that my last shot would be more then I usually do.

I shot that up and felt the numbing and the taste, and rush and it was more intense then normal. Really intense. And the. Bam. My vision blurs. And I start like fucking like shaking in a way. I sat down cause I thought I would Pass out or something. And I’m not SHAKING OR Convulsing… I’m just like idk. But I was scared. I went to grab some water bottle. And basically missed it. My vision was all fucked up. I got the water bottle finally and go to drink it and I missed my mouth until u got it. I was scared…. That’s for sure. I don’t like that lol. Is this what people want to happen to them??? I felt like I was very close to OVERDOSING.

You overdosed. The bell ringer is when you get really close to maximum high but without overdosing. You might get some nausea (some people throw up) and some anxiety initially but the euphoria is so intense it quickly overpowers all the negative feelings. If you overshoot the mark, the euphoria is actually way less in my experience and you get scary side effects. Sounds like that's what happened to you.

You overdosed. The bell ringer is when you get really close to maximum high but without overdosing. You might get some nausea (some people throw up) and some anxiety initially but the euphoria is so intense it quickly overpowers all the negative feelings. If you overshoot the mark, the euphoria is actually way less in my experience and you get scary side effects. Sounds like that's what happened to you.
Wow. That’s very scary to think.

Same thing happened to me too, blury vision, taste the coke in my mouth, ringing in the ears, had to sit down.

Best to use slightly less, combined with Dilaudid/Oxy/H and inject slowly or half way to gauge reaction

Would be best if it was double washed cleaned coke, and a pharma grade opioid to balance it out

But damn that’s a recipe for disaster….sorry, would be great if those treats could be saved and available for special occasions….but we all know how that works out….compulsive i.v. speedballs like their going outta style

Wish I could instantly reset tolerance to everything. Absolutely baseline virgin when I was scared to take more than 2 percs lol 10mg of Oxycodone would have me euphoric

I've had this happen only one time in my many off and on years of iv cocaine use.

It is indeed frightening, but I can assure you if you start panicking more it gets much much worse. Intentionally upping a significant amount in a dose is definitely I'll advised.

If you've been doing a certain amount and want to increase your next shot do so in a very very very small amount. It only takes a little bit to get the ringer.

Be careful

This happened to me today. I was scared but then my hubby came in and I went with it. Everything exactly the same as you!

please be careful you guys. Always do a tester when picking up a new bag… even if you believe it’s the same product as the last you got.

IV coke can lead to some very nasty places.

@CruelBri

So, you certainly got a bellringer. The severely unfortunate aspect of this is you may have reprogrammed your brain for yourself and possibly also some of your future offspring.

The cruel way it progresses is that you may look for this every shot.. extreme paranoia and stimulant induced psychosis are par for the course.

So eventually the first rush is extremely pleasurable.. followed by insane torture. The initial rush lasts seconds to minutes (minutes are very rare and indicate an overdose with positive results) but the madness hell lasts minutes.

The spiral effects of IV coke can take a hard core smart mf down very quick.

Consider posting your experience as you move forward from this.

Last edited:
It’s weird, at the time it was unpleasant. My hubby was there and I started shouting random crap and how I had to go to detox. I thought I was going to die.

Yet I’ve just been craving it ever since. I’m so stupid.

I've found that if you add more water after mixing and pulling the shot up into the rig that you get a better rush for some reason. I don't know why, because your still getting the same amount of coke. If you mix up and pull 30 ml then pull up another 30 or so its alot better than without the added water. Has anyone else experienced this?

hey guys! totally can feel the storry of the thread starter .... i had that too once i was like same as the starter .. today i put more then normal in my gun

then i was shooting it up ... and 2 -3 secs after it was inside my vien... i could hear the ring and then i nearly passed out .. thanks god i could go to my chair and sit down but there was one more side effect i could here some voice in my ears was speaking to me ..." hey man that was a bit too much now i play with you" like if the cocain was telling me dont do that again