• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos IV chlordiazepoxide?

NorwegianElkhound

Bluelighter
I have chlordizepoxide librium capsules and I researched and the drug itself and filler in the capsules are water soluble, could I take it IV?

I highly advise against IVing any benzo. There is no rush you're going to get. It's a bit pointless and librium is a rather weak drug to begin with.

What dose are you even thinking of? You need hundreds of milligrams of librium to get high off it. I never felt much under 200mg.

I do not know the actualities of IVing librium but I know you need a micron filter at the very least.

Just eat them my dude. The risks you would be taking are way bigger than the shitty high you'd get off librium... it's the shittiest weakest benzo ever.

You're wrong. Chlordiazepoxide's water solubility is 0.0199 mg/mL at room temp, which is virtually nothing. And you should somehow manage to get at least 25mg of it into the solution to be able to feel it. Theoretically you could try to dissolve it in propylene glycol and inject that but it's a lot of hassle, requires plenty of heat etc. And then you wouldn't know if the left over stuff that didn't dissolve is your compound or just filler. Not worth it.

I've tried IV diazepam and midazolam from pharmaceutical injection solution vials. IMO you're better off IMing them. IV provides no immediate rush or benefit over IM. I wouldn't try to shoot pills if I could help it. You're probably better off eating them.

Last edited:
Yeah, shooting pills is a big no.

Like sniffing benzos, I have always seen IV as a route that seems kind of pointless and if anything adds risk and damage to the body, all for no added benefit.

If swallowing them takes too long then bang them under the tounge.

I would go with sublingual for those myself. I always had my daily 20mg of diazepam that way.