• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Iv cannabinoids

polarthedog

Bluelighter
I don’t want to be perceived as unintelligent for asking this question, I am aware that non water soluble substances cannot and should not be injected, and I am not talking about throwing some pot in the grinder, throwing it on the dope spoon and drawing it up lol. I am wondering now about these new water soluble delta 8 products or Cbd water solubles, I think what they have done is dissolve the delta 8 In a polyethylene glycol/ water mixture, is that correct? If so, i know that the way doctors have made benzodiazepines injectable is by dissolving them in a polyethylene water mixture. So would I be correct in assuming that these new nano/ water soluble cannabinoids are injectable?

The non-soluble molecules of THC (etc) are contained in films or rings of encapsulating long chain sugars or other chemicals that can saponify the fatty THC so that it can be partially dissolved. I am not sure that each THC molecule is separately encapsulated but this is not dis-similar to how the mRNA vaccines are formulated.

Anyway, you could probably get effects this way, but while the products are known to be orally safe, they are not necessarily inject-ably safe.

As a participant at this harm reduction forum, I am not comfortable talking about an inject-able ROI for cannabis. I will say that until it is absorbed, when I take it straight in my mouth, it *BURNS* both mouth and throat - this suggests possible agony at the injection site, and if it is intravenous, it may be agony everywhere.

I wonder if there is reports anywhere of other people trying it, it’s so new that I don’t think a whole lot of people have thought about injecting it yet, thanks for the answer

it is like not keeping it simple
is it really a good time with it
good time without right
maybe like when you think food is better with salt but it is taste without it and with salt it is not delicious

People are IV’ing synthetica cannabinoids to effect, so I imagine these water soluble preparations would work. Hurt like hell, yes. They aren’t buffered for injection.

And here’s the thing man (as Joe Biden would say) ‘these compounds aren’t produced in sterile environments under pharmaceutical conditins’.

It’s the emulsifying agent (tocospherolan) that concerns me a bit; what effect is that going to have in the body?

Tom

People are IV’ing synthetica cannabinoids to effect, so I imagine these water soluble preparations would work. Hurt like hell, yes. They aren’t buffered for injection.

And here’s the thing man (as Joe Biden would say) ‘these compounds aren’t produced in sterile environments under pharmaceutical conditins’.

It’s the emulsifying agent (tocospherolan) that concerns me a bit; what effect is that going to have in the body?

Tom
the tocospherolan will probably remove plaque from blood vessels
maybe even if you just take these orally as proscribed by the vendor

ive injected 3 marijaunas AT ONE TIME though, everybody reacts differently to injecting marijaunas.
a little off topic but did you guys know they proved beyond a reasonable doubt that injecting heroin into your cock vein is the secret to immortality

I thought I'd injected some weird shit but I don't think id test this one