• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV Bunavail Prep. Instructions

MoeMadness

Bluelighter
Written for the love of my life, my wife.

For the sake of harm reduction & my wife. There are people out there that I know, who will try IV'ing these without removing something as dangerous as glue and talking such risk, all just to be banging something as unsatisfying as bupe. Here we go....

IV Bunavail Prep. Instructions

1.) First, all you have to do is place your bunavail in a spoon medicine side up and add 10 -15 cc's of water into the spoon.

2.) Immediately use your plunger to scrape the medicine off the top of the plastic/glue side of the bunavail. You'll find that it comes off rather easily.

3.) Remove the buprenophine from your plunger & into another sterile spoon.

4.) Add 50-60 cc's water and mix well.

5.) [Important] Considering that there is likely some adhesive residue/trash/bacteria left behind at the very fucking least, I'd recommend using a micron filter, or at the very least cotton to reduce harm to your veins/body. P.S. Heat isn't helping, or getting you higher... Nothing. Oh, except increasing your risk for infection, abscess, etc. Put down that god damn lighter.

6.) Final step... Draw, tie, register, push, enjoy. Or hate yourself like I do. If you don't understand this step. Why oh why would you even search for these instructions?!

Okay so i done what you said..question, how long does it take to dissolve? Its been 20 mins. Still not dissolved completely? Is that normal?

Hey guys, I'm sorry if you're finding this thread especially interesting, but I really have a deep dislike for potentially lethal practices being described in a pedestrian manner here on the site. It's nothing personal. It's understood that people want to get high and will make potentially bad choices in the process, but I'm against the idea of encouraging this kind of behavior.

There are a lot of people out there who are experiencing severe complications from the injection of Buprenorphine products not meant for injection. For whatever reason, it seems that there is something inherently dangerous with injection this stuff. I'm pending this for closure while I consult my colleagues.

Again, I understand the desire to get high, but we need to decide who and what we are in terms of Harm Reduction and stick to it.