• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs IV 100mg 3-CMC + 75mg Eutylone = Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaffy

Bluelighter
I've received my little package from the Dutch Lowlands and am at the start of what promises to be a long and great binge.
So Eutylone IV doesn't really have a flash, it moreso grows on you and slowly becomes a good roll.
3-CMC is quite caustic on the veins (burns) so I won't IV too much of this one, but it's better than Eutylone if I had to compare the two.

QGDSrvA.png

Edit: I've been at it for 6 hours now and am starting to notice some collapsed veins although they seem to "reset" fast enough. The 3-CMC got my mind foggy and left me dazed and confused whereas the Eutylone is more clear-minded.

Gaffy

Last edited:
I've received my little package from the Dutch Lowlands and am at the start of what promises to be a long and great binge.
So Eutylone IV doesn't really have a flash, it moreso grows on you and slowly becomes a good roll.
3-CMC is quite caustic on the veins (burns) so I won't IV too much of this one, but it's better than Eutylone if I had to compare the two.

QGDSrvA.png

Edit: I've been at it for 6 hours now and am starting to notice some collapsed veins although they seem to "reset" fast enough. The 3-CMC got my mind foggy and left me dazed and confused whereas the Eutylone is more clear-minded.

Gaffy
I don't think you can really call it a 'collapsed vein' if it 'resets' in a matter of hours. My large vein on my left inner elbow collapsed years ago and now there's just a dip in the skin where it used to be haha. That baby sure ain't coming back.

Gotta be careful IVing stimulants, it's totally different than shooting junk. You can start craving the next shot ten mins after the previous one. Good way to kill veins

I see no HR material here, just a display of your goods, if you wish to do a torough trip report tho, I highly encourage starting a thread in the Trip Reports subforum, stay safe please and take care with IVing RCs, take it slow, I would really advise just taking them normaly in another ROAs, with this said, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.