• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

It's this a weird way to vape?

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I time myself starting after one o clock I use weed every 3-5 minutes every hour..

I ask because maybe there's a better way? Like vape until I'm high but I used to do that and I was using a gram a day using this way I use half a gram a day.

I dunno any helpful thoughts about my way of doing it for a few min using a timer.

I want to get it down to less weed because the price always going up

you need to do a cut down of how much you are consuming and then try to wait a little later in the day , depends how weed is for you when you enjoy the high most etc
ive recently just been only CBD before 5-6pm then having 2-3 vape bags/ goes on mighty with thc . Example: 6pm, 8pm, 11pm

Years ago i was constantly high on weed tho i think there was easily a whole month or two where i was just always high apart from the few hours i was asleep and it had worn off in which sometimes id wake up and vape more and one day i decided na i dont want to be this tied to weed

Well I only vape after 1pm.

I used to vape all day as much as I wanted.

Then I decided I would change that so I used a fixed time table

After 1-2pm. Once every hour for 3-5 min depending on the vape brand some vape fast.
I stop at 8pm..

I was thinking of only vaping 3 days a week. But I got to using weed after a bad accident. I had as much worst habit for awhile. I've lowered my use i do use every day except I don't use weed at work or if I have something to do like drive or use my brain.

But I mean ... Is a couple min of vaping a lot? I can't do it fast or constantly just at a normal rate.

After 1pm normally after 2pm. Every hour I vape for 3 min... Until 7pm is my last 3 min puffs.

It's. 5 grams a day a lot vaping? 🙀

Well I only vape after 1pm.

I used to vape all day as much as I wanted.

Then I decided I would change that so I used a fixed time table

After 1-2pm. Once every hour for 3-5 min depending on the vape brand some vape fast.
I stop at 8pm..

I was thinking of only vaping 3 days a week. But I got to using weed after a bad accident. I had as much worst habit for awhile. I've lowered my use i do use every day except I don't use weed at work or if I have something to do like drive or use my brain.

But I mean ... Is a couple min of vaping a lot? I can't do it fast or constantly just at a normal rate.

After 1pm normally after 2pm. Every hour I vape for 3 min... Until 7pm is my last 3 min puffs.

It's. 5 grams a day a lot vaping? 🙀

Bro, your punctuation and potential grammar typos are killing me. Is it 5g/day or 0.5g/day?

Do you vape for 3-5min once an hour after 1pm, or once you see it's 1pm you hit the vape every 3-5 minutes for the rest of the day?

If it's 0.5g/day and you have a single 3-5min session "every hour after 1pm," I really don't think you're out of control. The only thing I think you could work on (if you WANTED to) is trying to abstain from smoking [EDIT: VAPING] for as long as possible between your hourly hits.

Like, maybe the first time you want to go reach for the vape you mentally scold yourself and put a 10min timer on. Figure out a way to get to the point where you don't feel like you need to hit it every hour, you're just hitting it whenever you want to.

But if you're going through 5g of oil a day, mother fucker, you need to chill out. There are other drugs that can sedate you for a fraction of the cost.

Half gram is . 5
I've tried I could do two grams... Or I used to be able to.. but I use half a gram a day.

Half gram is . 5
I've tried I could do two grams... Or I used to be able to.. but I use half a gram a day.
Brother (or sister? I honestly don't know) I don't think that's nuts.

Now, if YOU feel like it's a problem then I'm not going to argue that. There are ways to go about loosening up your habit (if that makes sense, it did to me but I'm weird, man,) but if you feel GOOD-- and I don't mean high, I mean legitimately medicated to the point where you feel like a normal human being able to casually interact with others on a whim-- but if your habit as it stands makes you feel GOOD, and keeps you productive and engaged in your familial and social relationships, then you don't have a problem, brother. What you found was a SOLUTION.

I totally sympathize with the thought that "Hey, maybe 0.5g of oil a day is too much, I should ask somebody." I'd wager a guess that you're wiser than 95% of the people you deal with if you have a thought like that. But from the bottom of my heart, with all my peaks and valleys, ups and downs, highs and lows.... I can honestly say that if the only problem with your habit is that you think of too many potential issues that haven't arisen yet, you're fuckin' thinking too much.

Set times to be not high, or not as high. It's not so bad if you give yourself a nice activity.
A lot of people wait until a certain time of day to get high. Generally, they get done whatever needs to be done or have a hobby. Not getting high at work works very well and you will do a better job and eventually make more money (for dope).

Not working for whatever reason or on weekends? Just wait till you come down a little more before partaking again. You could have a movie to watch, some internet surfing you're meaning to do, a walk in the woods, just give yourself a fun activity that is maybe better a little more straight.

Most or many movies, I find better when I'm straight or less high.

Just don't make it a steady effect. That's a quick way to a high tolerance. Let it go up and down some.

@xxsicknessxx It sounds like you also enjoy vaping itself (i do as well) can you get a CBD strain ? maybe if you mix that in you can reduce your THC thats what id find cos if not every time you vape you have to commit a certain amount of THC to the vape bowl

...because the price always going up...

So you've tried vaporism and even fine-tuned its associated ritual, but does that improve "conservation" between 2 tokes? And/or account for the « entourage » effect?... Until recently i only had "legal" mari-caca from a state MONOPOLY (under control of its main competitor, the alcohol indu$try...) - which explains the constant insult IMHO - generally a most demotivating experience in terms of the 3 (bogus) UNGA$$ 2016 objectives, euh... Then i realized this "shit" was designed for a market of SMOKERS anyway, e.g. the day i toyed around and was inspired enough to stick some concentrate on my bowl's top screen that is part of the pipe's heater core: flirting with combustion temperatures only made it more evident that dry flowers alone hardly ever offered a satisfying spectrum compatible with vaporism. Well, i'm an ex-smoker myself and i was initiated with haschich as a young person, and doing both wax/live rosin simultaneously to dry flower schredding took me into old memories of what it was like BEFORE « légaleezation ». I thought it was a thing of the past, gone forever. IMO you'd have to find "bio" produced by a trusty artisan to compare; anxiety otherwise damages half the fun right away, buy yourself a microscope and train the eyes for love recognition! Mari-caca is all too obvious with its intentionally (tumble weed) images...

:weedleaf: