• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

It's the best of all three worlds..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

allabouteyes13

Greenlighter
I don't know if this is the correct forum or not but I would like to share with you a story about a drug I recently was given to sample (I know many of you are probably shaking your heads right now), and also receive some feed back on what has been crafted.

Back Story: A group of "above average" students from a local highschool I attended a few years back decided to study chemical engineering and have recently graduated.

First Attempt / Experience: The guys decided to pursue creating LSD in a labratory (and IMO, they did a damn good job).

New Drug: LSD obviously wasn't a place to stop when you're trying to make a drug for the masses with a pretty price tag too. What the kids have been creating for the last year is a powder drug ( haven't yet tested its ability to rocked or ingsted via capsule). In general, a single dose is .015g (don't we wish all drugs were this way).
A single line hits you within 3 minutes and lasts anywhere from 4 to 8 hours, the most anyone has taken before getting to "that point" was roughly .06g.

Imagine the high and rush of cocaine, the euphoria and mindfulness of MDMA, with the increased ability to pay attention to 1/many things from Adderall.... each lasting 4 to 8 hours.
The craziest part? There is no come down, it's pleasant on the nose, the drip is honestly weaker than expected/hoped. The best part? even if you only save time for 20 minutes of sleep, you'll wake up 20 minutes later completely rested with no negatice effects like you would from molly or coke or adderall.

From what I've gathered, it's an amphetamine of sorts that has about a 3 second sequence of reaction within the "drug" itself and therefor is almost deemed "harmless in long term because it's short life span it offers... though I think that might be a bit cloudy science there...IMHO.

Just kind of curious what the Blue Light community has to offer for those using/creating this home made drug?
Have you any personal experiences with something similar?
Do you think they might just be creating a drug that's already around without knowing it, if so, suggestions?
Is it possible this is a first of it's kind?

What questions do you have for those making this?

Me personally, I want to experiment with different methods of taking and seeing the limits of the physical properites of the drug.
Without being given the exact chemical makeup though, I am very nervous to try any other forms of ingesting. I do want to experiment with it by trying to rock some, cut some, and also figure out it's intravenous dosage/applicability.

Thanks,
K.

What questions? Ummm....... What chemical is it? No discussion matters whatsoever unless we know what we're talking about. How do you not know? If the guys don't know what it is I would be more than surprised considering the difficulty in ergoloid and related types of synthesis.

No one could tell you..... Not without a known sample and analysis. Nbome and the xob series are micro dosed even Bromo dragonfly.... I doubt it's those

What do you mean kids these days? You dont accidently synthesize drugs without it idea what it is. They arent chemists they are most likely buying subsituted cathionones or mdpv like drugs from china puting it in a pill and using your life to judge if they can sell it as a knock off. If i they had a belief it was safe theys test it themselves. If i had two beautiful teen russian models i wouldnt say yooo man i need to know if its fun to sleep with them so ill let you sleep with them and you tell me what happens. Atless i was waiting to see if u dropped dead from aids .

I cant ethically help you identify a unknown compound. But
, whoever is giving you this isnt your friend becayse he or she is using you to reduce the risk he has of permenent injury or death in the hopes of probably makes a profit and not only that is knownly likely ordering crapshoot chemicakz from questional sources and not likely fully disclosing allmthe information he has or what he has to financialy gain

stranger things have happened, but the idea that kids with only a Bachelors level of education in chemical engineering could know enough so synthesize and invent new drugs that were previously undiscovered is a bit far fetched. are you positive they aren't just ordering it from china?

if someone knows enough to do such things, they know exactly the structure of the molecule they are making and would be the best people to ask what compound it actually is. There are hundred and hundreds of compounds that give the effects you are describing so you can't tell what it is just from the effects

"From what I've gathered, it's an amphetamine of sorts that has about a 3 second sequence of reaction within the "drug" itself and therefor is almost deemed "harmless in long term because it's short life span it offers... though I think that might be a bit cloudy science there...IMHO."

What the hell does that first part even mean? A short duration is not even close to equatable to safety in the long term. Crack has a pretty short duration but I wouldn't say it's safe.

I agree with the person who said these people are playing you. They aren't telling you the name of the drug and if this is indeed a new drug then they are using you as a lab rat for their untested drug.

0.6 g is quite a high dose same with 0.015 g compared to LSD 100 ug/mcg dosage. Are you sure you're a scientist?

Status
Not open for further replies.