• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Issues with attempting to potentiate the Meth high

I have found that smoking it through a bong will get me higher than smoking from just the pipe. In fact, now that I have been smoking pretty much strictly with a bong, smoking it with just a pipe just doesn’t do it for me.

Combining low doses of meth with some dissociative (ketamine, deschloroketamine, DMXE etc) is the next level. No jitteryness at all, enhanced cognition/clarity, high euphoria and some empathy. without too much distraction from the real world. Not without dangers though, the obvious one is serotonin syndrom which warrants for a careful titration of both agents but overall it didn't feel too dangerous to me.

Meth has a lot of different potential effects (Good and Bad as far as an enjoyable high goes). These vary uniquely in each individual according to individual physiology and tolerance. But generally there are two kinds of high: acute and chronic. An acute high is a perceptible and rapid burst upwards of euphoria, energy, cognitive strength, libido etc. It can come with an equally rapid onset of increased heart rate, perspiration, blood pressure etc etc. a chronic high is just feeling that most of these things are continually above baseline but not increasing proportional to dosage.

Having used very high quality meth for several years by every ROA (and having experienced plenty of garbage along the way) I think the following:

1. For a new user or someone who has had a large enough tolerance break, speedily huffing your way through about 0.1g of quality meth is going to get you as acutely high as you safely want to be. If you continue once every couple of days this amount will gradually increase. If you smoke daily it will increase more rapidly and you will feel a chronic ongoing ‘high’ which is very different to the ‘acute’ meth high you from hitting it only once after a long period of tolerance.

2. Once you are smoking say 0.4g and failing to feel an acute high,,, you really should just give up and take a long break. Your usage at this stage is problematic and you are getting significant, but potentially reversible, physical and mental damage. Odds on you are addicted.

3. Dangerously switching to a new ROA that allows you to get your usual smoking amount and maybe a point more into near instantly may allows you to feel an acute high of the top of a chronic high. For me, the biggest bang was given in this order: boofing, hot-railing, slamming. I think hot-railing preferable combination of safety and effectiveness.

But you just can’t keep getting high of meth. For a few years I bought an ounce at a time from the same source. Consistently A+ quality from the same manufacturer in Asia. After a 2-3 month break between ounces the first 0.2 g smoked from the bag would get me as high as fuck for 24 hours. If I consumed the ounce straight through over say 5-6 weeks with occasional 2-3 day breaks, then at the bottom of the bag, when I was smoking constantly, a quick 0.2g was literally putting me to sleep