• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Isotonitazene and Fentanyl - Tapering/quitting, is it possible?

Helpmeescapethis

Bluelighter
For a good few years now I’ve been doing fentanyl HCl daily. Recently I got some isotonitazene and holy shit, my tolerance is beyond fucked. This stuff is the worst about tolerance, it blows fent out of the water, even though they’re now confirmed to be about equipotent.

Basically, I just want to know if anybody here has successfully tapered fentanyl, Isotonitazene, or some other such drug. I’ve been thinking about the potential of getting into an accident, or if my supply disappears, and it’s stressing me the fuck out.

Just need hope from others who have been here. Thanks for reading.

Methadone would be your best bet. If u can get a high enough dose prescribed. Come down fast initially though. Don't stay on 100mg + doses for any longer than necessary. 20-40mg is a good dose to be stable on and practice not doing other more fun opioid's while avoiding the worst of physical wds.

Switch to oral dosing of fent? I don't think th e oral bioavailability is v high but oral dosing would be far more suited to tapering compared to any other method.
If money is an issue maybe plugging?

Money’s not an issue, but I may go the route of oral/sublingual dosing. But we know how the needle grips us. Sucks.