• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

is weed even that strong

HezzaD

Bluelighter
I have smoked super chronic strains such as silver haze blueberry diesel amnesia hare they all look chronic and get lots of people baked I aware I have a tolerance and the highs not been same since morphine addiction so is cannabis really that strong only odd times It baggers me in switch between to bong and spliff

true that but get so bored and restless and it does help with pains and adhd but it'd too much money out of me i I did 10days last time and my tolerance was reset for nearly a matt that was nice

Yeah, it can even be too strong for me. I guess I've tripped too much in my life, I get easily thrown back into a quite psychedelic space if the strain is just 30%+ Sativa. Hence how I'm quite content with what's the most common strand here, it's not mids, it's just good old M-39 (80% indica). And when it's grown correctly, I only need a small bowl, smoking a big joint or god forbid, what nobody at all does here, a blunt, to get really high. Like, hash dosed pipe hits and usually just 1 or 2. I've toked practically everyday for 9 years, I put a stop to that sometimes in 2010 and now I just use it for medicinal reasons, such as, saving on my benzos, if I'm still awake after taking 45mg of temazepam, I'll sometimes have a .1 hit and I'll fall into deep sleep very fast.

Steve Agner in a recent interview on a podcast I listen to religiously since years (I hope everybody who's into cannabis culture knows who Agner is) who's in his mid 60's now says, the less you smoke, the higher you get, and it's pretty true, when I was smoking all day everyday, it wasn't even fun by 9 pm and it would make me anxious and unable to sleep. If you disrespect the plant, it's what happens.

It really doesn't feel that strong anymore, not after mixing with alcohol for few a years. Alcohol takes it to a whole new level. I've tried more than several times quit every other drug and use weed it only, but I soon find myself drinking heavily while I'm vaping weed. Never worked for me. It always goes back to mixing it with alcohol and from that it goes back to other hard drugs.

Yes its pretty strong haha. Take 2-4 weeks break and youll be fucked up=D

Disagree with this. I took over three months break from weed and vaped some sativa strain for a whole evening (smoked the leftovers), but it never went anywhere near fucked up. It was a relaxing buzz, but that's it.

Disagree with this. I took over three months break from weed and vaped some sativa strain for a whole evening (smoked the leftovers), but it never went anywhere near fucked up. It was a relaxing buzz, but that's it.

Odd. I have smoked daily for a decade and a 4 week T break can usually get me to the violently high level again. Also a decently dosed edible when you have abstained is pretty intense too, for me atleast:)

Odd. I have smoked daily for a decade and a 4 week T break can usually get me to the violently high level again. Also a decently dosed edible when you have abstained is pretty intense too, for me atleast:)

I did use speed just an evening before I started vaping after a long break. Dunno if that had something to do with not getting that high. Comedown wasn't very bad at least.

DXM on its own I thought was a big disappointment back in 2001 where every rc store had massive amounts of DXM for cheap. I got a 100g bottle and, I found that the magic shows up when you have a few hot knive hits or whatever's your favourite way of toking. Every hit, increased the high by magnitude. Those were some freaky days with very to few regrets...hell it made me have sex with the only blonde girl I've had so far, we were both taking my .4mg dxm hits, taking 2-3 LSD hits and smoking hot knives of moroccan hash and all of a sudden she was my "let's go to a punk show" friend to a let's have sex until complete physical and mental exhaustion. Which is strange for DXM, that thing makes anything sexual lack any interest, but the LSD and weed really changed its character.

I'll second that notion. Hell, even if I take a two to three day break I'll find myself high as shit the next time I spark up.

weed can be a really intense drug. i don't know why some people downplay that.
i'll have been smoking weed for 20 years, this september - and i still get very high.

i have a high tolerance these days, but can still get pretty blasted, especially if i'm in unfamiliar surroundings, or using a less common ROA.

for example, i vape 90% of the time these days, so a fat doob at a nightclub a couple of weeks ago had me feeling kinda self conscious for the first 5 minutes back on the dance floor. that quickly passed though :)

I've done them all, been addicted to drugs normal people haven't heard of, and weed still rocks me. I love it. It seems to perfectly compliment the blend of opiates and benzos I enjoy. It seems to kick in both psychedelics and benzodiazepines. Every drug is better on herb, yes