• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is wax worth it? "Bubba kush" wax

jeng1128

Bluelighter
OK I'll admit it I've never smoked wax. But I stopped smoking like 8 years ago in high school because I had a panic attack from it, & it scared the shit outta me. But now I have a "wholesale" dealer. He has a ton of shit I've never even done. Like this "Bubba kush" wax. I kno we can't talk prices but -sorry, still price discussion- Is it worth it?

Last edited by a moderator:
#1, prices aren't allowed here.

#2, if you don't smoke weed that often, especially since its because it's from a panic attack, then wax/concentates might not be for you. Oils are pretty potent.

Yeah if you have the right pieces go for it. Wax is incredible and a real pure high

it's definitely worth it IF you have the correct tools to smoke (well, vape technically) it with.

something like this, a piece i bought a while back and LOVE for on-the-go use (mainly for disk golf haha) is -snipa

C06BAA19-2A91-4B61-8E7D-C00B069F3EAB_zpss3c4g1wx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about writing prices, I know better. I was kinda fucked up. But I never said "I don't smoke weed that much." I said I quit weed for years because I had a horrible experience & it effected my weed usage to 0 for 7 years. But I started smoking(everyday) last May. So I smoke alot. Probably not as much as some people but @ least a gram a day of nugs. That piece is AWESOME! Too bad I don't have one & can't afford one right now. I wish I could show u guys a picture, it looks good.

you can vape wax with surprisingly minimal equipment. earlier my friend made some oil and because ive given up bongs i had to rustle up a quick invention, consisting of a glass bottle with the bottom cracked off as neatly as possible (also possible to cut the bottom off a plastic bottle to make a funnel), then get a metal stick of some kind, i used a tent peg to hold a dab of oil on the end of (can use another knife for this, or a pin or anything that wont burn when touching the other burning metal), you then superheat a chunky metal knife with a blow torch (or your cooker, thicker metal holds heat longer too), put the funnel in your mouth, touch the drop of oil/wax against the super hot knife inside the end of the funnel, watch it turn to plumes of white vapour instantly upon contact and inhale :)
look up hotknifing on youtube, im sure there will be demo's
and sorry if you know hotknifing well haha, this new thing of dabbing that seems to suddenly be taking off in america has been the hotknifing tradition of old school stoners for years :p learnt this off old hippies that did it with hash back in the day.

i find that smoking too much dry plant matter all the time (weed and tobacco) has given me this proper bad wheezy cough. glad im not craving cannibis anymore i can take it or leave it, thought it would be nice to try my mates home made product earlier in its purest manner :p

heres some annoying kids showing you badly how its done. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18y3ETuS-P4
the funnel makes a big difference cause you can let the smoke build up inside it without waste and take a fat bottle full of vapour