• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is this weed or spice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michelangelo

Greenlighter
Hi,
I recently ordered 4g weed from the darknet.
Everything worked out fine and the weed is great, but the vendor (flyingdutchmann) sent a little extra.
10g of his "hazepowder", which is made from leftovers and kief according to his product description.

I was really happy about that, until i read this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMar...laintwarning_do_not_buy_from_flyingdutchmann/

I still tried it out and got a pretty intense high, kind of like what I am used to from weed, but it felt "suspicious", but that could be because I don't have a neutral opinion since I read that thread saying that it's spice.

It kind of smells like the bud i ordered, but still strangely different and looks like this http://i.imgur.com/gjQTTfx.jpg

I don't know what spice feels, looks, or smells like, but I've heard that the high is very similar to weed. I don't have the experience to tell if it's k2 or whatever,
so I thought maybe you could help me identify it,
since I don't really want to smoke some synthetic bullshit, nor do I want to throw away perfectly fine weed.

Please help me bluelight!

No Id threads buddy! Welcome to BL. :)

No one knows. Weed tastes like weed, spice tastes different. Spice feels much different than weed. Similar in some ways, but a lot more panicky and seizure-inducing. That's all I can say.

Sorry, I didn't really read the rules,
Just thought "hey, maybe someone on bluelight has some tips on how i can find out what this stuff is"

unfortunately, only a proper analysis by a lab will give you the answer.

The fine grind of that picture and strange squarish chunks of stem throws me off. It really does not look like shake and kiff.

Try checking for kiff settled at the bottom of the bag. There shouldn't be loose off-white/beige/green powder down there if it is indeed carrier leaf with synth noids laced in.

Ground up like that, there's pretty much no way you're figuring out for sure what you've got without

a proper analysis by a lab

Thing is, it looks like it could be ground up weed.... but it also looks like it could be almost anything else, too. My honest assessment is it's a mixture of multiple herbs made to look like marijuana shake. This is the internet, though, so don't take my word for gold because fuck if I really know-- that's just what it looks like to me.

I wouldn't trust a dealer who only deals in shake and trim. I want to know what my tree looks like, ya know?

IMO the chances of that being real weed are slim to none. The only way that is cannabis is if it was poor quality, brown Mexican schwag like buds which have been broken down in a coffee grinder.

Doesn't look like weed to me, seems like green powder. If I were you I'd throw it away and wouldn't risk it.

welcome to BL, OP. as mentioned, ID threads are not welcome in CD. there's just no knowing what is in a substance by looking at it. when in doubt, toss it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.