• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is this typical of meth or does it look like crack?

camaroBDJ

Bluelighter
Well she is really high or tweaking on some thing. My question is this typical of crack or does this look like meth?

Is this typical of crack than say meth or does it look like meth? Why does it make people move like that?

Note sorry for the bad post before the question was not clear the last time.

This is me when I'm writing the government my responses to such horrible bereavement when I'm just hanging out having a good day

looks like she's doing a pretty good job waiting in line.

my friend left my house while tripping on mushrooms one time and ended up in a convenience store and got arrested cause he didn't know how to pay for a bag of chips... he recalls that he was rapping at the cops and it was cool, but my friends dad is a cop and supposedly he was just mumbling non sense.. i'm guessing he was probably some where between rapping and mumbling non sense. lol

this also reminds me of a video i saw on you tube of this middle aged store clerk that was supposedly on heroin or something and he was really struggling behind the counter trying to ring up a customers order. he kept nodding off and stuff. i'm not sure if i saw it on blue light or if it was just part of the you tube algorithm .

i'm searching you tube now, this is the video:

looks like there are a couple other videos of store clerks under the influence as i search too.... all these new phone cameras catch all the good stuff.