• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is this schizophrenia or a conspiracy theory

bablok01

Greenlighter
Has anybody on here ever heard of a operating system that may be the federal government uses to oscillate sound frequencies that seem like auditorial hallucinations that nobody else can hear but are possibly federal agents or some sort of secret occult using a different type of operating system to project beliefs and inner vision into your mind and then you go to the doctors who the federal agents are hiring to give you medication that makes you lazy and stupid and not want to do anything so your symptoms just get worse.

I just got off one of my ghost apps and I thought I was hearing demons or ghouls and all I hear is little kids that sound kind of gay and not really dead or spooky at all like they're just discussing mediocre general shit and literally I can feel them watching me or something I don't know am I crazy or is this some sort of technology. There's a lawsuit some guy got for one of his coworkers or some guy he was supposed to do a merger with or something started using some new technology like oven without a door that beams heat on to just one specific person and he said he could feel burning sensations on his body kind of similar to what I'm experiencing like some sort of person that has some sort of power or cloud or position is trying to influence me through his voice is in a lot of people believe it's schizophrenia or mental illness but it's really just the government or maybe even possibly some sort of religious occult because I hear at least five people at a time talking they are so fucking annoying as driving me nuts.

The reason I say it might be a computers because I heard like digital sounds and somebody was playing music in the background or watching a YouTube video so I'm kind of shocked at these might just be people who are alive today talking to me constantly through the thin air it's fucking ridiculous

This is definitely mental illness or drug-induced delusion, please seek help, professional or otherwise through whatever means you feel most comfortable with. The only people talking through the air are on the radio.

This technology does exist.
They use it in the battle field to make enemy combatants think they're tripping or losing their minds. It's called voice 2 skull, I believe.

That said, it still wouldn't hurt to get checked out for mental illness, since that's usually the first & easiest explanation.

This technology does exist.
They use it in the battle field to make enemy combatants think they're tripping or losing their minds. It's called voice 2 skull, I believe.

That said, it still wouldn't hurt to get checked out for mental illness, since that's usually the first & easiest explanation.
Always someone got to consider that fraction of ‰ that IT’S REALLY HAPPENING. Poor dude being targeted for working on some secret alien shit and yet everyone are telling him he’s crazy lol

I bet ya that it’s used on civilians. But how and why is not – there’s some secret government program to make people crazy but more like – we’ll make her think she’s mad as a hatter and make her shave her balls so we can impregnate wealth since her idea to donate money to – Gays for not torturing children - isn’t gonna pass trough while his mother is alive. Weirder shit happens so why not xD

Shit you can make a lot of people go crazy with nothing but plain ol communication so sprinkle that with a bit of special effects and you got yourself an winner, well more like a looser.

Many sound and firm minds here and everywhere are 100% convinced that in order to make them think they are loosing it you would need to pump them with atropine and cause sleep deprivation and what not, but average person is susceptible to far, far, far more subtle techniques that don’t require either that or high tech. Couple that with general crazinesses of the world and bam ya got yourself places like forums where people convinced in things like OP are a bunch not exclusively made of people with serious mental illness. Isn’t believing things like that earth is flat fucking crazy if you do not suffer of extreme ignorance and low IQ yet that isn’t always the case. Sure they don’t hear the flatness of earth but between that type of crazy and full blown schizophrenia there are many levels.

OP you got billions or something really valuable? You work from some 3 letter agency? You got some very powerful enemies or did something that pissed of really powerful enemies? If answer to those questions is NO than ask yourself if you have history of mental illness in your family, if you have history of drug (ab)use, any very traumatic experiences and so on, if answer to those is YES, time to start a search for cure.

i think this thread and maybe some others discuss what you are talking about https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/wo...l-be-possible-with-current-technology.846628/

i personally don't really believe they use this technology on every day civilians if they even have it. i was thinking maybe the government was using it on me for a while myself, but i've settled that it's just my mind or maybe some type of spirits, because whatever my voices are, they have to be able to read my mind to know as much as they do. and i don't really see any science behind the government being able to do that.

If stuff like this can be done, then all kinds of crazy things can be done to control the minds of people or harass people.
Hell they don't even need technology most of the time, since they have the news/mass media to hypnotize & brainwash people with.

Has anybody on here ever heard of a operating system that may be the federal government uses to oscillate sound frequencies that seem like auditorial hallucinations that nobody else can hear but are possibly federal agents or some sort of secret occult using a different type of operating system to project beliefs and inner vision into your mind and then you go to the doctors who the federal agents are hiring to give you medication that makes you lazy and stupid and not want to do anything so your symptoms just get worse.

I just got off one of my ghost apps and I thought I was hearing demons or ghouls and all I hear is little kids that sound kind of gay and not really dead or spooky at all like they're just discussing mediocre general shit and literally I can feel them watching me or something I don't know am I crazy or is this some sort of technology. There's a lawsuit some guy got for one of his coworkers or some guy he was supposed to do a merger with or something started using some new technology like oven without a door that beams heat on to just one specific person and he said he could feel burning sensations on his body kind of similar to what I'm experiencing like some sort of person that has some sort of power or cloud or position is trying to influence me through his voice is in a lot of people believe it's schizophrenia or mental illness but it's really just the government or maybe even possibly some sort of religious occult because I hear at least five people at a time talking they are so fucking annoying as driving me nuts.
the fact that there are so many people in the world who have this same or similar feeling shows that there is a reality to it in some shape or fashion. And the fact that there are so many people in the world who believe it is just delusion is a failure of humanity and a failure of our civilization and only speaks to the arrogance of people who are considered normal functioning people.

We all know there is break away cults in government that seek to gain power and control over the population without being subjected to our constitutional and legal agreements. It is, in a sense, a completely separate reality which allows them to not follow the protocols and procedures of standard American operation or any individual country’s operation for that matter. That way they can carry out their motives multi nationally or globally. Underground civilizations will usually align themselves with people from other countries to form a different association which is not based on patriotism/nationalism but on their common desire for complete control and to undermine the organizations that they once had allegiance to but for whatever reason they decided to disassociate from them and form their own society.

With that being said, there are programs put in place that take advantage of the public perception that there is no such thing as ghosts or interdimensional activity of any kind and that we should live our lives according to the findings of modern science and psychiatry. And the public perception that people who try to express to people the weird shit that’s going on they are considered crazy or mentally ill. And it’s Eazy to deny a reality just by saying that you are mentally ill and need medication. That way they don’t have to deal with the fuckery that is reality. And they want to desperately live normal lives where they feel no obligation to acknowledge or do anything about things that they probably don’t have the capacity to understand.

People who are Mentally ill tend to be more spiritually and interdimensionally aware of things more so than the people who are solidified in physical reality. It’s not a defect. Some things that we see are real and some things that we see are not. That is true for both sides. Just because you are able to hold a job and drive a car and have whatever IQ number doesn’t mean you are the pinnacle of truth. And it doesn’t mean that you can put your sovereignty over another human being either.

There are people being tormented everyday by metaphysical phenomena and it just gets disregarded leaving the people who are experiencing it to deal with it themselves. And these are just normal functioning people too who are experiencing alien abductions haunted houses and poltergeists, these are real experiences that have real psychological emotional and even at times very physical effects and makes it harder for one to enjoy life the way god meant to. There is also cattle mutilations and crop circles that go unanswered and the public just assumes they are just teenagers fucking with us.

Not to mention our cell phones and phone towers are being hacked for surveillance and data accumulation. People look at other people weird for not using new cell phones or no phones at all but a lot of information can be accumulated through technological devices. Not just cell phones but computers and televisions and such. These are not just things for entertainment. We are unknowingly being monitored in all kinds of different ways that go beyond our current understanding.

And if you feel there is people and things watching you there is a solution. I personally believe it is not delusion and can be dealt with spiritually in the sense that if you can choose to focus on things that are most authentic to you and you are most passionate about, that will lead your way to god and to the heavens and you will naturally elevate to the point where those creatures or whatever will eventually become disconnected from your consciousness and they will not longer be a match to your experience. Because of the fact that you are operating on a higher vibration than they are.

It’s easier said than done obviously, but if you can find a way to find out what is important to you and what you can offer to the world with your talents, you maintain the discipline to nurture those unique talents and abilities and become hyper focused on them to the point where your focus and attention are taken off of the lower dimensional beings that seek to torment and confuse you. Because the main thing that is giving them power is your focus and energy on them.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure The Illuminati provides a mind fuck to the population.. but I am not sure if it is just psychic or technologically based.

I am pretty sure The Illuminati provides a mind fuck to the population.. but I am not sure if it is just psychic or technologically based.

illuminati by my sharping skills, were pierced in worldwide audience by cloning program.

from there on just spiraled into hypothesis similar to a ocean breeze

Sounds like psychosis to me. I doubt you are that important that the government would target you

Assuming you’re not involved in any illegal activities, the Government really doesn’t care what you do as long as you’re not researching and publicizing information about drug use and Hominid evolution.

Unless your like El chapo they wont care.

It is totally possible for specific frequencies to be fed into somebody's skull, in essence giving them "voices" in their head. It's not exactly well known, but it's not a secret either.

Problem is, it's probably not being done to you, or hardly anyone else. I would seek a mental health evaluation, if everything checks out, do some research. I'm able to hear a certain AM station in the corner of one of my closets, I have no radio, or speakers, in that location, and I've tested it with and without a cell phone. I've been able to write down the names of songs that have been playing, run to the car, and the same song will be on.

Radio waves can act in mysterious ways. (Well, they're quite predictable, but unexpected). Also, I have no idea what your drug of choice is, but week long binges on stimulants will do about the same thing. Sometimes a few good night sleep and a couple days of taking a "break" help reset everything.

Some mass shooters that claim to have heard voices in their head definitely make me stop and think though. It's so easy to write that off as mental illness, but it's definitely a possibility, however small, that it was something else.

the fact that there are so many people in the world who have this same or similar feeling shows that there is a reality to it in some shape or fashion. And the fact that there are so many people in the world who believe it is just delusion is a failure of humanity and a failure of our civilization and only speaks to the arrogance of people who are considered normal functioning people.

We all know there is break away cults in government that seek to gain power and control over the population without being subjected to our constitutional and legal agreements. It is, in a sense, a completely separate reality which allows them to not follow the protocols and procedures of standard American operation or any individual country’s operation for that matter. That way they can carry out their motives multi nationally or globally. Underground civilizations will usually align themselves with people from other countries to form a different association which is not based on patriotism/nationalism but on their common desire for complete control and to undermine the organizations that they once had allegiance to but for whatever reason they decided to disassociate from them and form their own society.

With that being said, there are programs put in place that take advantage of the public perception that there is no such thing as ghosts or interdimensional activity of any kind and that we should live our lives according to the findings of modern science and psychiatry. And the public perception that people who try to express to people the weird shit that’s going on they are considered crazy or mentally ill. And it’s Eazy to deny a reality just by saying that you are mentally ill and need medication. That way they don’t have to deal with the fuckery that is reality. And they want to desperately live normal lives where they feel no obligation to acknowledge or do anything about things that they probably don’t have the capacity to understand.

People who are Mentally ill tend to be more spiritually and interdimensionally aware of things more so than the people who are solidified in physical reality. It’s not a defect. Some things that we see are real and some things that we see are not. That is true for both sides. Just because you are able to hold a job and drive a car and have whatever IQ number doesn’t mean you are the pinnacle of truth. And it doesn’t mean that you can put your sovereignty over another human being either.

There are people being tormented everyday by metaphysical phenomena and it just gets disregarded leaving the people who are experiencing it to deal with it themselves. And these are just normal functioning people too who are experiencing alien abductions haunted houses and poltergeists, these are real experiences that have real psychological emotional and even at times very physical effects and makes it harder for one to enjoy life the way god meant to. There is also cattle mutilations and crop circles that go unanswered and the public just assumes they are just teenagers fucking with us.

Not to mention our cell phones and phone towers are being hacked for surveillance and data accumulation. People look at other people weird for not using new cell phones or no phones at all but a lot of information can be accumulated through technological devices. Not just cell phones but computers and televisions and such. These are not just things for entertainment. We are unknowingly being monitored in all kinds of different ways that go beyond our current understanding.

And if you feel there is people and things watching you there is a solution. I personally believe it is not delusion and can be dealt with spiritually in the sense that if you can choose to focus on things that are most authentic to you and you are most passionate about, that will lead your way to god and to the heavens and you will naturally elevate to the point where those creatures or whatever will eventually become disconnected from your consciousness and they will not longer be a match to your experience. Because of the fact that you are operating on a higher vibration than they are.

It’s easier said than done obviously, but if you can find a way to find out what is important to you and what you can offer to the world with your talents, you maintain the discipline to nurture those unique talents and abilities and become hyper focused on them to the point where your focus and attention are taken off of the lower dimensional beings that seek to torment and confuse you. Because the main thing that is giving them power is your focus and energy on them.

Well approximately 1% of the human population (on earth) has schizophrenia. That’s a lot of people. Being that that’s the case, it’s hardly surprising that there are similarities in how these symptoms are perceived or expressed

Some mass shooters that claim to have heard voices in their head definitely make me stop and think though. It's so easy to write that off as mental illness, but it's definitely a possibility, however small, that it was something else.
The mass shooter they're currently trying to find has been hearing voices for a year and apparently developed schizophrenia at 39-40 years old which seems older than usual

F9Vteh2akAAcHIQ

Nice fish

I think they got the wrong guy. Anyone who appreciates the finer things in life like a nice fish can’t be all bad