• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is this safe ?

What is it you are trying to accomplish and what do you see as a valid path to reaching this goal?
All I'm trying to accomplish is to reach a high and the valid path to reaching the goal is to get high without dying or getting some bad health effects.

I've had meth today or tonight, not sure whether it is day or night when I had it, I had about a point but it was sort of mixed with Heroin because the pipe I had had (can I use two words in a sentence if it makes sense?) Burnt heroin in it and I sort of had to tilt the pipe to the side to vape it properly (if I vaped it properly at all) tasted weird.

Anyways it hasn't done any harm to me at all so I guess there was heaps of cuts as you said "ingredients" 🙃 🙂 😅 but who knows I've lived a lot of dangerous things in my life so anyway gotta go as you know lol

Last edited:
can I use two words in a sentence if it makes sense?)
man spittit im widit lol
but who knows I've lived a lot of dangerous things in my life
heard.
shelf life is past due on this end way back .
a mulslim told me about a week ago i guess. "god gave man 50 years to live" badically if ya past that your life is our own hands...? idk just had to been there maybe.
y eah anyway im walkin and in no hurry i still got see da boogieman before he sees me. :cool:
much love and hope to see ya around gots TONS a shit im jugglin riggt now but will be around.
peace

fuckin bamalamed already?
:unsure:
dont forget. there are cameras and more of them. i walk. i am observant (maybe 80% 85 90 of the time.
hold please i need to get in laptop
phones cant ever see the mf
chains

All I'm trying to accomplish is to reach a high and the valid path to reaching the goal is to get high without dying or getting some bad health effects.

I've had meth today or tonight, not sure whether it is day or night when I had it, I had about a point but it was sort of mixed with Heroin because the pipe I had had (can I use two words in a sentence if it makes sense?) Burnt heroin in it and I sort of had to tilt the pipe to the side to vape it properly (if I vaped it properly at all) tasted weird.

Anyways it hasn't done any harm to me at all so I guess there was heaps of cuts as you said "ingredients" 🙃 🙂 😅 but who knows I've lived a lot of dangerous things in my life so anyway gotta go as you know lol
Since you are online and reading the forum THIS is the post where you asked me " Where did I say I was using meth ".

Satisfied I knew what I was talking about now?

If you are going to do GHB, then yes ensure it is actual NaGHB or KGHB and not 1,4-BDO or GBL or another substitute that has a far heavier body load.
I’ve been doing a lot of research on this. Everywhere. In your opinion what the best way to achieve this?

So far I want to turn my liquid G solution into a solid by using this tek

Then send it to drugsdata.org.

Would you know of any other ways to rule out GBL or BD?

Use this website to find any interactions with your current drugs that you are taking

Also I wrote this on another post and it seems like it maybe useful here

It’s extremely dose variable and a single ML more can make you from feeling slightly buzzed to completely knocked out or worst vomiting, extreme nausea, dizziness, complete loss of coordination.

I am really anti “take a cap full” approach. I preach getting a few 1cc needleless syringes and at first take 1.5-2ml. Wait 30-40 minutes if you want to increase increase by .5 only for people new to GHB

I have been using it for insomnia for about a month I cycle on and off it. I use about 2-3ml if I just want to sleep. I get about 4-5 hours of sleep. Wake up completely refreshed due to its REM inducing properties and dopamine kick. If I want to have sex with my wife or just experience some euphoria I’ll usually bump up to 4-5ml.

To add on top of this this isn’t Xyrem the Sodium Oxybate aka real Gamma-hydroxybutyrate medicine given for narcolepsy. Which is 99% pure and lab grade.

Street GHB can still have traces or is just GBL (Gamma butyrolactone) or some GB (1,4-Butanediol). These in themselves as impurities may make some users just feel sick. Also every batch is different and can be by any fool with sodium or potassium hydroxide and GBL. So it can be diluted, or a Ml can be equivalent to a gram of GHB. With street GHB it’s honestly impossible to know exactly what is in your solution unless you’ve done a gas chromatography and mass spectrometry test on GC/SM which Drugsdata.org provides such test for street users. (If you can turn your liquid into a solid if anyone is in interested can find info on this link https://drugs-forum.com/threads/how-can-you-find-what-the-purity-of-ghb-is.78115/ )

Anyways this is the most detailed I can get with it.

TL:DR

If it’s not Xyrem a brand pharmaceutical medication all street GHB can have a lot of impurities that make you sick. Also it’s highly dose dependent 1ml too much can make a buzz turn into a very uncomfortable night. For more information read a top. And I’m glad to correct anything I may have wrote down as wrong.