• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is this safe?

LouisP123

Greenlighter
I'm a 16 y/o boy and I took my first pill the Saturday just gone (blue London Underground.) loved it. Now my mates want to take another pill on the 29th October for some party then have a break until New Years, so basically I need honest opinions on whether this is a safe thing to do as I obviously don't want to fuck my brain up and I don't know whether it's too soon to do another one considering I'll have a two month break after the one on the 29th.

Although you didnt mention it at all in your story, im assuming youre talking about ecstasy? I rarely ever do ecstasy, actually only done it once, but i have read a good bit about it and have heard a lot of people saying to not do it more than once a month since it is neurotoxic. One time may not mess with you much, but dont make a habit out of it.

You are too young, your brain is still developing. I would stay away from drugs until at least 20 years old. I used my first one when I was 30 years old.

I'm a 16 y/o boy and I took my first pill the Saturday just gone (blue London Underground.) loved it. Now my mates want to take another pill on the 29th October for some party then have a break until New Years, so basically I need honest opinions on whether this is a safe thing to do as I obviously don't want to fuck my brain up and I don't know whether it's too soon to do another one considering I'll have a two month break after the one on the 29th.

The most quoted, and I guess acceptable HR answer is that you should wait 90 days between rolls. My personal experience has been that I have had minimal-to-no negative effects from having taken mdma multiple times in a weekend. I can say that the profound effects seem to diminish if used too often. I myself keep it to a couple special events each year now. You are young and seem to be thoughtful so that is good. I would suggest just enjoying the party on the 29th without it and waiting for New Years to have a truly magical experience.

Make sure you are testing your pills, also.

You are too young, your brain is still developing. I would stay away from drugs until at least 20 years old. I used my first one when I was 30 years old.

Brains and personalities are always developing. This is outdated information you are giving and should be taken with a grain of salt. Each individual is different in terms of intelligence, will power, reliability, maturity, and ability to rebound.

While your opinion is appreciated, it is simply that (your opinion).

My personal experience has shown me that young people who experiment with drugs can be very productive members of society. Some of the smartest, most well educated, most successful people I know were tripping/rolling/getting high at younger ages than 16 and while this may have created difficult times for them at some points, they all recognize the importance it played in their life.

Many people shouldn't get high that young and go on to be very successful, well spoken, well-thought, individuals without the use of drugs.

It is up to the individual to make the most informed decisions possible and I think it is a good sign that OP is taking the time to ask for guidance.

Whatever you choose OP take care of yourself, eat well, exercise, and try to maintain positive connections, outlooks and experiences. Avoid hurting others and life will be good.

Brains and personalities are always developing. This is outdated information you are giving and should be taken with a grain of salt. Each individual is different in terms of intelligence, will power, reliability, maturity, and ability to rebound.

while i also think that the whole "you're too young, don't do it until you're 18" thing is overstated and a bit too cautious, there is good scientific evidence that the brain changes we see after heavy ecstasy use occur preferentially (or possibly even exclusively?) in people who start at a young age.

so while most people who start at 16 or something and practise safer use don't run into problems, it does definitely introduce an easily avoidable risk factor for long term side effects. i'm not going to say "you're too young for that", everyone has to decide for themselves if some extra risk is worth it, but i'm sure glad i discovered mdma at the age of 19.

you can roll both times imho. hr is just an opinion and a guessing game because everyone is different. do what you feel comfortable with OP cause you got no one to blame but yourself if shit goes bad. you know your body, we don't.

Okay, thank you everyone. I have a feeling I will skip this one and just wait until New Years. The comedown was pretty bad, I know it's cheesy but never felt so empty in my life, weird when you're bored but anything you do is equally as boring. Hopefully seeing my mates off their nut won't make me want to do another one too much. And just to clarify yes it is ecstasy I'm talking about.

I know this doesn't change anything but it did hit me the least out of about 13 people who done it. We had the exact same pill from the same dealer, a couple of my sober friends said how I was acting the most sober there. I found I could sort of control it as in when I wanted it to fuck me up I would allow the pill to just take control but when I needed or wanted to act a bit more normal I could. I don't think my friends could do this and you'd know why I'm saying this if you had saw them;) this might sound like bs or maybe it was placebo and my mates were taking the piss when they said what they said. The only thing I couldn't control was the constant unopenable jaw. I'm 100% sure my jaw didn't stop clenching from 7 through til 11, looked good in photos though;)