Is this safe, or is it not.

Smad

Bluelighter
Ive been sick all this week, im starting to et better but in order to do this ive been having to take the lovely line of dxm cough products, i obviously wont take them the day im going to roll, but should i be allright if i take them on a friday, then i would be poppin pills very late sat night, after midnight actually, is this safe or?
------------------
Smad
Choose Love, Choose Laughter, Choose your Friends, Choose Raves, Choose Life...

Im not quite sure but, I have heard that you can overdose on the main ingrediant in cough syrups (dxm) if you take another drug with that same indrediant (like Tylonol cough and sinus, or possibly a roll with DXM?) You should be okay if you dont take any for 24 hours or so... (if you have to repeat dossage of cough syrups every 6 hours wouldnt it be close to out of your system by 8?) sorry if this dosent make any sense, kinda tipsy tonight
smile.gif

------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

HI SMADDY ,
WHATS UP R U GOING TO TRU LUV SAT I CAN'T GO BUT I NEED YOU TO FIND A COUPLE THINGS FOR MESO MAKE SURE THAT U E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]... AND PUT ME IN YOUR BUDDIES OTAY
LOVE
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
CANDYGURL
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

before I knew about the DXM/MDMA thing, I had on occasuion, rolled when sick, and actualy using DXM, nothing happened to me... but I don't knmow that I would risk it knowing what I know now.
however, I think that at "legitimate" medical doseages of DXM, there isn't much chance of drug conflitcs if you do it as planned....
I'm not a medical authority or anything... and god knows this will prolly get quoted by brand-x in a falme against me some time in the distant future.... haha kidding brand.
just be careful...
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

IF its Any consolation, I'd say before you do this...maybe call your local pharmacy and ask them. You wouldnt have to give a name and what not...you'd just get some info. One of my close friends did that. He ended up getting really really sick after a few Phish shows and he attributed it to the e. So he called and asked. He got some good info. Its worth it.
Love Always
MISS YEM

disclaimer: i'm not a doctor
enless your super sensitive to drugs, i'd have to say that you'll be fine/ i'd switch med's b4 you ate E but (in my opinion) you'll be fine-enless you ate enough DXM to actually be "high" from DXM.
but the rule of thumb is BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY!
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

surely the ammount of DXM in a cough mixture, when compared to the ammount you'd take to get high, must be miniscule...
..but like everyone else, i'm just guessing. That seems to be the problem - everything is based on rumours, whispers etc. If only there was a place you could go to get definitive answers on things like this.
Uh-oh, i feel another "Legalize drugs" rant coming on.....

goddammit paradox, how many times do i have to tell you . . . . . . . JK
smile.gif

seriously though, my flaming days are through. i found it gave me indigestion
wink.gif

as for the dxm thang i have no idea either. what paradox said sounds 'bout right to me (see, i can be nice
wink.gif
). you might want to go to www.erowid.org for more info on dxm.