• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is this question allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

namnoc16

Bluelighter
I'm strongly considering switching pain meds to legal medial mj but the prices are incredibly high and as we all know insurance won't pay for it but no problem paying for my legal oxys(makes no sense but that's another topic). Can anybody point me in the right direction to an org that helps pain patients pay for their meds? I really appreciate any help and if this is considered sourcing I'm sorry!

I'm strongly considering switching pain meds to legal medial mj but the prices are incredibly high and as we all know insurance won't pay for it but no problem paying for my legal oxys(makes no sense but that's another topic). Can anybody point me in the right direction to an org that helps pain patients pay for their meds? I really appreciate any help and if this is considered sourcing I'm sorry!

You're probably right in that is considered a sourcing question. Also, I/we don't know where you live, and lots of places have....lots of different rules :)

That having been said, I was informed by Revenue Canada that if you are a *licensed* medical MJ patient you can deduct the cost of your medicine purchases (yes MJ) from your yearly income tax return. Of course only if Canadian.

Tom

(also, depending on where you live (Colorado, Washington, DC, Alaska) you can home grow at reduced/controlled cost levels).

yeah sorry but it's sourcing to ask here. best bet is probably to contact your local NORML chapter since they should have the latest info

Status
Not open for further replies.