• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is this ok for opiate withdrawl?

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
ok so i know many of you seen my multiple posting about my story and addiction, and my alot of attempts to get clean. i finally think i got what i need to stay stober. a month ok i was clean off of all pain meds for 10 days but then relapsed. my tolerance was 100-150 oxycodone a day for 4 years or either oxymorphone onc a blue moon 40-80 mg a day for a few says. ok so here's what i have for my withdrawl. few 1 mg xanax. 10 klonopin 2 mg. 5 flexiril 10 mg. three 8 ng suboxone 8 mg strips,gabapetin (nuroten),tylenol, naproxen, immoduim, ibuprofin, vitamin b,d,c potassium, calcuim, and also dank weed . plenty of water and a supportive girlfriend. how would you do this and a quick sub taper? thanks last dose of oxycodone was at 420 pm going to wait 24 hours intill sub dose. thanks everyone somebody help how you would do the sub taper and the wd process with all meds

I'd start with an 8mg sub strip the first day when you wake up, and take 1 mg of klonopin in the morning and .5 at night. Try to stay really baked off weed all day. This day probably won't even seem that bad tbh, 8mg is a decent amount of subs. Redosing suboxone won't make it any less of a process IMO, and you should really save those strips. So take 8mg at once and don't take any more. Do this for every day actually, all the sub at once. Taking multiple doses of suboxone during the day is stupid IMO. It's there to alleviate the symptoms, not get rid of them completely.

The next day take 4mg of sub, 1mg of Kpins in the morning, .5mg at night and again, stay high all day.

3rd day: 2mg of sub, 1mg of kpins morning and night. Take one of your xanax if you really feel horrible

4th day: same
5th day: same

6th day: see how long you can go without taking a sub. If it isn't absolutely horrible, you could just jump off right here and ride out the taper on benzos and weed. If it's really unbearable just take 2mg of subs again.

Just don't increase your sub dosage. That's going backwards

Klonopin is your friend. Xanax is more for breakthrough anxiety. Kpins last longer and make you more tired in my experience

Weed is a great thing to have

Never saw the point in trying to be all nutritionally balanced while withdrawing, you weren't takin vitamins while you were getting high and now you're worried about your Vitamin C?

Immodium stops you from shitting but only use it if you have really, REALLY bad diarrhea. Shitting actually helps the withdrawal process

Honestly the main goal is to just sleep as much as possible and benzos and weed will help greatly with that.

I never used gabapentin but I have went without opiates using only subs and benzos plenty of times and it's not that bad

Going from 2mg of subs to 0 is hard but that's what I'd recommend saving your Xanax for

Last edited: