• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ants

Bluelighter
hey guys,

quick question. Is it normal for previous drug use to have made your clothes contain a terrible odour?

For example, I have a few shirts that I put on and I don't smell, however, after a couple of hours, I start to smell terrible and I believe it's because of the bacteria on the clothes from when I've sweated buckets.

DOC is usually cocaine and because it's full of so many chemicals / shit, this would kind of make sense?

Other drugs I take are propranolol and l-theanine.

I've just tried soaking my shirts in white vinegar as apparently this removes the odour.

Is this odor still there after you wash them (in normal laundry detergent, not vinegar)? The shirt may smell bad due to bacteria, and it may be because of you sweating buckets, but it does not have to do with the drugs. The only connection to drugs is that stimulants (cocaine) will make you sweat more than usual, but thats it. Just dont re-wear anything before you wash it.

Sounds like your doing too much cocaine. when I take alot of stims ill constantly feel dirty or smelly despite it veung clearly irrational. ill constantly change clothes take showers ect.

Plus ive never taken cocaine but if its annything like amphetamines they can really trigger paranoia about bacteria almost like ocd.

Whatever you ingest, comes out via sweat, urine and feces. Could very well be the smell of you sweating out the toxins and also paranoia induced by the drug making it worse.

Stimulants make you hyper aware of everything. Like It makes my skin red and itch I could then think its because im swesting out the toxins but its more likely my skin is more dry and I am more aware of my skin being dry.

It's actually not weird for clothes to start smelling funny. I'm surprised you've never experienced this before haha. My white T-Shirts have a lifespan unfortunately. They get stained slowly and being to smell like sweat.

I think the fact that stimulants like Cocaine are going to cause you to sweat more is going to lead to this phenomenon occuring more frequently. There could be other metabolic processes in play that I'm not aware of, but yes, this happens and it is indeed "normal".

Closing. No Harm Reduction content.

Status
Not open for further replies.