Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is this normal? (Too much Molly?)

• Thread starter Mollyismybaby321
  • Start date
M

Mollyismybaby321

So last night I took a lot of Molly. Prob 300 mg by parachuting and then by snorting about an hour later. After a bit my hand started to get really really numb, to the point that I couldn't even feel my last two fingers and they were bent by themselves and I couldn't move them. Then, my head was really hot and I could barely walk. Is this normal on mdma or did I possibly take too much. This was my first time taking it FYI

So last night I took a lot of Molly. Prob 300 mg by parachuting and then by snorting about an hour later. After a bit my hand started to get really really numb, to the point that I couldn't even feel my last two fingers and they were bent by themselves and I couldn't move them. Then, my head was really hot and I could barely walk. Is this normal on mdma or did I possibly take too much. This was my first time taking it FYI
Well those could all be signs of MDMA overdose, yes, but they could just as well be caused by something else. Did you test your drugs? In any case, that's a waaay too high dose yes, half of that is even a bit too much for your first time

No, not normal, yes, you took too much (way, way too much). Good luck with your recovery.