L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is this mix signals from this girl?

johnnyp

Greenlighter
Greetings. Great forum btw! I'm a junior in HS and schoolstarted this past Wednesday. There's this girl that I liked and I found outfrom her friends that she also likes me. Whenever I talk to her she's alittlenervous but always smiling, laughing and sometimes when I say something funnyshe would say something really loud in response. In the past when she's aroundher friends she talk like normal but I can tell when I stop by she would getshy and smiles a lot. Whenever I text her she would always respond within 2-3minutes, mostly right away. Her text is filled with exclamation and smileyfaces. This past Friday we decided to grab some yogurt after school. We had agreat time, conversations went great and she smiled and laughed a lot. I thengave her a hug and she gave me a tight hug (no pats on the back).

A group of us friends decided to go to the amusement park yesterday and we wentdecided to go with. I asked her if she wanted a ride but she said her friendswill pick her up and we'll meet there. I know she doesn't live in a big house,is that why she doesn't want me to see especially when we're just starting off?At one point broke away with our group of friends at the amusement park andwalked and talked by ourselves. Whenever I touched her back or arm she wouldjust give me a full genuine full smile (not those fake I have to smile types).Again, we had a great time spending the day together. When we had to leave, itwas just the two of us there and she put her arm out and smiled as she wanted ahug before we left. She gave me a big hug but then noticed two very light butslow pats on the back. Felt more light light pats that you give a baby tryingto go to sleep.

I thought pats on the back is only friends only. Could the light pats meannervous or more of a comforting thing for her while she hug or something else?Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I think you're interpreting too much in these things. she obviously likes you, so make a move when appropriate. even if she's not that into you, you at least tried. ;)

jesus yeah, she definitely likes you. youre over thinking this. just get her alone, tell her you like her and kiss her.

^^^ agreed. Keep showing interest, hanging out, and take things slow. If all goes well you should have yourself a gf soon ;) maybe you could take things a little further and try holding hands, give her a compliment, or hangout with just the two of you (it'd be a good time to go in for a kiss). Good luck!

Pats on the back?
Sorry bro that's an instant friend zone for you.

Just kiss her :p I lost my highschool crush by waiting too long to be more than just "friendly"

Wow dude your post takes me back to better days. IMO the girl likes u, I think the pats were just a reflex. I've gotten the pat and still hit it the same night so u never know. Throw caution to the wing and invite to a movie and dinner, if u wait too long u may regret it or she may start dating someone else. Make it happen brother, your the master of your own destiny! Nothing worse than regret my friend... Good luck!
Make the most outta this time in ur life cause it's the best time you'll ever have bro...

She likes you a lot. She is nervous and inexperienced same as you.
Here is the thing, even as adults - we'll do the same thing sometimes even after having sex with over a dozen different people. Being attracted to someone makes you feel young.

Anyway, ask her out. Tell her you like her too and would like to go to the movies, a lunch, hang out after and/or during school.

After a few dates and You feel like kissing her, tell her "this is a first for me, but I really want to kiss you." look at her face, if she is doesn't frown or any negative signs or "NO"... then give her a first kiss, slow as in NO PECK - keep the lips on hers for at least 3 seconds or so. No tongue (yet - wait for a 3rd~5th kiss before that).

If you wait too long to kiss a girl... you get friend-zoned.

Do NOT WHIP OUT YOUR DICK!

Wait till you are both ready for it (she feels it and doesn't run away). :) 8o

Last edited:
I am all about whipping out my dick and seeing what happens but you just gotta whip out your dick at the right time.

Tell her you got something you want to show her and go to a private area and expose yourself.

Works more times than not.

i think u are reading wayy too much into this op

pats to me is someone you look down on like a baby or a pet, its non sexual but all the other stuff sounds like she is into you.

invite her to your house

Well I think since the op is a teenager the signals are difficult for the op to read and well the op seems to think she is into him.

There really is only one way to find out and that is what podfacedhoe said and that would be to invite her to your home.

If she is into you, she will come over otherwise she will be like "I am talking to someone" or "I am busy" and that would mean she is not interested. She might be genuinely busy but if that is the case she would suggest a different day.

Hey johnnyp, never mind us being like goofy scary people. We give you good advice as well as thrown in humor... maybe get a chuckle out of you (at least with the rest of us).
After having dating, sex, love experience - this is a bit how adults behave. So don't take it personal.

A life time relationship can start with something as simple as a kiss or "hello".

You're thinking way too much man. Nothing ruins a relationship faster than over analysis and insecurity

Rofl. Omg this thread had me cracking up.

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE PATS ON THE BACK AT THE END.

1 pat = like
2 pats = FRIEND
1 pat + 1 shoulder squeeze = GIRLFRIEND.

obv.

If you wanna find out stop with the godamn hugging what are you 12?

Ask her her out on another date, at the end of it when saying goodbye pull her close to you stroke her face and go for a kiss. You'll know immediately what the deal is

maybe if your lucky you can out your penis in her before the turning 30