• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is this logical? Oxycodone for tramadol withdrawal? Hear me out first on my thinking

annamaria92

Greenlighter
If a person were on tramadol and wanted to stop cold turkey but has percocets, could this person not use the oxycodone to withdraw from the snri properties of tramadol only while being fine with the opioid-like properties of it? Then after 1 week of snri withdrawal, switch from oxycodone to kratom and loperamide?

It would be: Week One off tramadol 150mg for a year CT by taking 10mg perc at wake, at lunch time, and at dinner time (30mg/day) for one week
Week Two stop the oc and take 5g kratom at wake with 4mg lope and 5g kratom at bed time

So will the oxycodone be enough to make the tram w/d bearable while at the same time allowing the withdrawals to partially start just not the opiate part? I guess is the main question. Splitting tram w/ds into 2 phases if that makes sense, week one the tramadol's serotonin and norepinephrine mechanism withdrawal with the mu receptors taken care of, then week two withdraw from the opiate properties while most of the snri withdrawals are over.

Can someone move this to OD? I think OD is the correct forum for this type question