• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

is this just me

suzieq70s

Bluelighter
I'm new to weed. 2 months in. Maybe 3 or 4 times a week at night. Start out slow Take a hit from a pipe thing that looks like a metal cigarette. Wait 5 minutes or so take another hit. Wait 5 minutes and so on. For a total of usually 4 hits.

But I come inside and I can feel each hit as it takes hold and kicks it up a notch. Almost as if I can feel the levels of the come up.

Is it just me or does anyone else experience this

Like I said be gentle I'm new to it lol

Well it's all how you smoke.

For me, a bong rip will make me feel weird and spacey for 1 or 2 minutes and then the sedating body high kicks in with a pleasant mood lift. Joints take a little longer to take effect in my experience.

I can't figure out all that fancy stuff like bongs lol. But it's weird if I wait 5 minutes or so between hits tokes whatever the proper word is I can definitely feel that every 5 minutes there is a definite feeling of the level if high going up a notch. When it happens it's like woah lol. Then I just sit back relax and enjoy the shit out of it

Yeah if you wait if gives you time to feel it. I like that idea though, levelling up haha.

Usually I just keep taking bigass hits nonstop because my tolerance is higher, and after a while I start to feel spacy and etc so a few more hits and then I'm usually good to move onto munchies of videogames or whatever.

Yeah if you wait if gives you time to feel it. I like that idea though, levelling up haha.

Usually I just keep taking bigass hits nonstop because my tolerance is higher, and after a while I start to feel spacy and etc so a few more hits and then I'm usually good to move onto munchies of videogames or whatever.

Since I'm relatively new I gotta wait the 5 minutes or so for the cough to settle down lol But yeah the "levels" are kinda cool

Idaknow, Suzie because I've never tried MJ. I want to try it for chronic pain, but don't have access. I'm interested to see how it works for you. Good luck. I'm going to follow this thread. I've got to find a way to ease some of my pain.

Idaknow, Suzie because I've never tried MJ. I want to try it for chronic pain, but don't have access. I'm interested to see how it works for you. Good luck. I'm going to follow this thread. I'tve got to find a way to ease some of my pain.

I find that if I have a headache it helps to take it away and other aches and pains seem to disappear. It helps with anxiety and things like that.

I'm still trying to find that high that works for me meaning just a nice gentle high where I just sit back relax and forget about anxiety and the bad things that have happened in my life. Just kinda like a mini-vacation. I don't know if that makes sense.

Sometimes I achieve that sometimes it doesn't feel like much and sometimes I end up high as fuck lol

I've gotten my "stash" refilled twice now. This one is different from the last one. It smells different and tastes different and the high feels a bit different. Still enjoyable though.

But if you want I'll try to post on here as I figure out how it effects me as I explore this trying to achieve the relief in looking for.

As a side note. I started this because I was abusing my gabapentin in looking for relief from things. In my opinion it is not a good thing to become dependant on it to feel "good" I still abuse it occasionally but not near as much

Smoking weed feels much more natural and with a lot less negatives.

Suzie...I hope this works out for you. I'm sorry if I missed this, but do you have chronic pain? I've had MANY recommend Cannabis for Pain, but it's not legal here. I want to try the tinctures/edible oils. I've researched "steeping" the Indica in coconut oil (crock pot) to infuse. I SO BADLY need some semblance of relief, since PM prescribed opiates have done more harm (GI) than good. I've never smoked, vaped or tried edibles. I am in SO MUCH PAIN from multiple abdominal surgeries. MORE surgery could lead to a colostomy. I cannot bear much more. I digress.

As for Gabapentin, I was prescribed it for PHN caused by SHINGLES in my eye. I didn't like it, but it was a lifesaver for the intense nerve pain in my face/scalp. I have weaned off it completely.

Suzie...I hope this works out for you. I'm sorry if I missed this, but do you have chronic pain? I've had MANY recommend Cannabis for Pain, but it's not legal here. I want to try the tinctures/edible oils. I've researched "steeping" the Indica in coconut oil (crock pot) to infuse. I SO BADLY need some semblance of relief, since PM prescribed opiates have done more harm (GI) than good. I've never smoked, vaped or tried edibles. I am in SO MUCH PAIN from multiple abdominal surgeries. MORE surgery could lead to a colostomy. I cannot bear much more. I digress.

As for Gabapentin, I was prescribed it for PHN caused by SHINGLES in my eye. I didn't like it, but it was a lifesaver for the intense nerve pain in my face/scalp. I have weaned off it completely.

Thank you so much and I don't have chronic pain. But I do get migraines every month during my period. And occasionally at other times. It helps a lot for that.

I apologize but I don't know anything about using it to help with chronic pain. And I don't know anything about the different methods of using.

I can't even roll a joint without it looking like a limp dick lol.

It also helps with sleep. I do have serious issues with sleeping.

There have been a fee time I felt on the edge of panic but I just sat back relaxed and rode it out.

Its not much But I hope it helps. I know there's a lot more experienced weed connoisseurs on here so ,maybe they can help out.

=D No worries, Suzie...I'm just interested in seeing how a fellow non-user of Cannabis reacts to it. Oh, Lord, I don't need anything sedating, as I must remain alert. Most pain meds have either irritated my GI or sedated me.

It's good to hear that it helps your migraines, and sleep if that's what you need. Whatever works for you! Good luck girl!

=D No worries, Suzie...I'm just interested in seeing how a fellow non-user of Cannabis reacts to it. Oh, Lord, I don't need anything sedating, as I must remain alert. Most pain meds have either irritated my GI or sedated me.

It's good to hear that it helps your migraines, and sleep if that's what you need. Whatever works for you! Good luck girl!

Exactly--whatever works. ☺ I have read a lot about It and from what I've read.there are types that are sedating and there are some that are more stimulating

I get my stuff from.a friend of a friend of a friend and it is still illegal where I live. So I kinda take what I can get.

I'm betting my state (kansas) Will be one.of the last to legalize it