• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Is this a Crack pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANKSICLE

Greenlighter
20160404_130319.jpg

Wondering what exactly this is. Thanks.

So they didn't know what a crack pipe looked like? With the war on drugs still going strong I'm not surprised someone somewhere worldwide has no clue to what a crack pipe looks like.

What if it was a pipe they found in the house left by s friend/roommate and they need to know if they should be around the person or not? That's harm reduction, but as you said speculation hurts so yes it's most likely a crack pipe judgeing by the marks, but it can easily be an old school water pipe downstream.

Edit: No answer is right and only the person who uses it or lab testing will confirm the answer.

What if it was a pipe they found in the house left by s friend/roommate and they need to know if they should be around the person or not? That's harm reduction, but as you said speculation hurts so yes it's most likely a crack pipe judgeing by the marks, but it can easily be an old school water pipe downstream.

Edit: No answer is right and only the person who uses it or lab testing will confirm the answer.

Good point, the website is made to help people out. We have no idea what's going on in their world. Could be a young kid who hasn't been exposed to crack, and might think its for weed and keeps it and ends up getting busted with it.

Though this may indeed be a crack pipe the flaring on the end in indicative of a method pipe that has been broken and perhaps melted by a torch in order to do hotrails? I'm not saying anyone is wrong or right just stating my opinion.

Normally crack pipes aren't flared on the end, however those black streaks are indicative of the brillo being pushed back and forth. There's really know way for us to identify this, with 100% assurance, so this is all speculation. You could test the residue inside the pipe, that will tell you what it was used for.

- Hopeless Soul

As OD is a place for intermediate drug discussion I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.