Is there going to be a Testosterone Shortage in the near future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenOne86

Bluelighter
I was just wondering since there's an Adderall shortage.. are the ((( poos ))) planning to screw us over with a planned Testosterone shortage? You know.. since their goal is to turn this whole world in to a LGBTQ circus? Seriously just asking because I'm fed up with these grotesque elites who think are the chosen people but really are supremacists and true racists themselves!

I am clear headed. I don't trust the ((( poos ))) can't say their name but if you don't know then you haven't been watching Kanye :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

-Vaccines
-Plastics
-Chemicals in drinking water
-High sugar foods, artificial sweeteners, and other process junk foods. (The poos pretty much created and control the junk food industry)
-Chemicals in water
-GMO foods
-pesticides in food
-Chemicals in the air
-Drugs
-Desk jobs with limited movement
-High stress environments

The ((( poos ))) want weak feminist men they can control and cant reproduce. Remember kids.. ((( they ))) control the world...

By that theory they’d want as many people as possible to be on testosterone before the removal so all these men struggle through life with compromised hormone systems. Not enough guys/gals/people are on the stuff to warrant such yet.

You also have to remember we’ve seen Adderall shortages before, this isn’t anything new.

-GC

I was just wondering since there's an Adderall shortage.. are the ((( poos ))) planning to screw us over with a planned Testosterone shortage? You know.. since their goal is to turn this whole world in to a LGBTQ circus? Seriously just asking because I'm fed up with these grotesque elites who think are the chosen people but really are supremacists and true racists themselves!
Bro if anything they're manufacturing more testosterone due to FTM trans men... it's probably more plentiful than ever.

And all the MTF trans women will probably make your masculinity stand out more to hetero chicks.

Nothing to worry about... anxiety over literally nothing. Stop watching the alt news, it's poisoning you.

Oh and I’ve got some Assyrian blood so that makes me a Semite as well so if I’m speaking truth.. where did I go wrong? Wasn’t trying to be hateful I’m just bringing it up because it blows my mind why we stick up for people who see all of us gentiles as cattle and expendable.. you feel me?

While jewish people may control a large portion of the world's money and corporations, that doesn't mean every jewish person is some illuminati blood sucking satanist.

I think the CCP and China is a much bigger threat as they are the one pulling the puppet strings for Biden, I'd be more worried about their agenda than the jews.

Like China buying large plots of US farm land near military bases.

So China controls Biden and Russia Trump, yet they’re supposed to be buddies at the same time?

-GC

So China controls Biden and Russia Trump, yet they’re supposed to be buddies at the same time?

-GC

who knows all I know is we're pawns in the grand scheme of things and set to suffer unfortunately.

America with inflation etc is headed into devastation

Status
Not open for further replies.