• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is there anyway I can be raided by the police or worse? (not talking, selling, etc..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
If I bought 100 syringes and on the box it says medical shit and syringes, & in the past for raided could they get a search warrent if the shipper or company's used told the police? I don't sell, barely leave the house, help my father, & work on the house- & on the side I use opiates and benzo's like OP's, opana, roxi's, Percs, hydro, etc... & smoke cannabis on an occasion. In very worried that someone at the shipping company and saw an ex ray of my box and told the police or worse. Due to fact that in my state it says on the official web page that distrubing syringes or medical tools without prescriptions it's illegal for the staff to sell them to you. It's also illegal to sell syringes without being a doctor, physician, etc... Like a street doctor in a way. So would you think I could be busted in the next few week, or maybe months? Like I said I don't sell, my father is straight edge, an doesn't mind what I do but doesn't like it, & we keep up with our house, lawn, yards, etc... To make it look very nice. & my house isn't big but it is in a good area but our house doesn't look trashy or like a trap house, so would you guys think it's possible for me to get raided again? I hope to fuck not but still I'm freaking the fuck out! I popped 30mg of codeine and took 6 10mg Valiums too so 60mg of it total just to calm down and to stop my heart palpitations!...

I'm surprised they haven't raided you yet. Calm down they have bigger concerns than this.

If you don't mind me asking: Why and when did you get raided before? I'm in general agreement with bukweat so long as you're not dealing. Buying the syringes from a website shouldn't be a concern because they are profiting from sales. I will leave this open for now, but this is treading into legal discussion and speculation, ie. we can't really answer this.

Calm down, if they saw it and knew what it was they would just trash it and send you a warning letter not to do it again. I'm talking from experience. Relax I'm pretty sure you are good

With a domestic shipment, no one is going to be xraying or going through your shit unless law enforcement were tipped off about a shipment possibly containing drugs of something illegal. Now with international shipments Customs will randomly go through packages.

If you don't mind me asking: Why and when did you get raided before? I'm in general agreement with bukweat so long as you're not dealing. Buying the syringes from a website shouldn't be a concern because they are profiting from sales. I will leave this open for now, but this is treading into legal discussion and speculation, ie. we can't really answer this.
It was for cannabis is all I'm going to say if you can after you reply can you delete this thread? And thank you all for calming me down some because I now know I'm okay. I don't sell, don't do anything wrong, & never have cause any problems in my area.

I'm surprised they haven't raided you yet. Calm down they have bigger concerns than this.
May I ask why they would? They have no reason like everyone is saying; & I don't do anything wrong, don't sell, barley go out, don't fuck around in public and never once has caused a problem in my area or city. Clean record seeing how it wasn't me to get introuble when I had the raid they were after another family member for other shit I won't speak of.

With a domestic shipment, no one is going to be xraying or going through your shit unless law enforcement were tipped off about a shipment possibly containing drugs of something illegal. Now with international shipments Customs will randomly go through packages.
Yeah it wasn't international shipping so I should be all good. I just over think the shit outta everything.

Yeah it wasn't international shipping so I should be all good. I just over think the shit outta everything.

Yeah, I definitely think you're good. The laws against syringes, etc. are ridiculous anyway and just show that they care nothing for people's health, but that doesn't stop people from getting fucked by these laws all the time, but I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.