• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Is there anybody who is experienced with Nembutal?

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Hey everybody,

I could get some Nembutal (pure powder) but I want to talk somebody who had already taken and felt it.

Is there anybody who is REALLY experienced with that Barbiturate?

Greetz,

JJ

Please...for the love of God...don't play with this stuff. It's as dangerous as it gets unless you're talking about stuff like Fentanyl. Avoid barbs if you can...they're too dangerous to play with.

People offering clomethiazole hydrochloride turn up from time to time. Bear in mind that 6 x 192mg capsules of clomethiazole freebase killed Keith Moon... A LOT of people seem to end up in trouble with barbs so the intermittent availability of clomethiazole is a positive. Yes, it is possible to make if you don't mind the smell...

For what it’s worth and just in case you’re unaware of this:

Nembutal is “the Gold standard” for committing suicide bar none. Matter of fact it’s the cocktail administered in most countries where assisted suicide is legal. So unless you’re on that trajectory (which I doubt) well then that should say it all and say enough.

On the other hand (again for what it’s worth) you’re very fortunate, it would seem, and judging by your posts, that you’re able to source just about anything. And in certain circles: Nembutal is worth more, by far, than the equivalent amount or dosage, of many, if not all, illicit drugs.

I know. Don't you think I'm reading like hell about all the substances I ever take or have taken???? I'm not suicidal if you mean that. And I know a lot about Benzos and Barbies because they are my DOC.

You're right ,I can get Pharmas whenever I want and period. I get great Coke if i want the same day a few hours later brought to my apartment. I just wanted to try out a bit of it because THERE IS a special amount that you will for sure feel but not die from it. And I want to have something at home to go WHEN I WANT, especially when I get any bad diagnose. Because of my profession I see so many humans suffer, some for months. I wouldnt up end like that. Some ask me to murder them. Some ask me to bring them meds to die. This is forbidden and I would never do it.

But for me - I decide by myself.

JJ

Hey everybody,

I could get some Nembutal (pure powder) but I want to talk somebody who had already taken and felt it.

Greetz,

JJ
I got some once in powder form in a bid to use it for suicide and I ended up sampling it and loving the effect and so kept "sampling" it and used it up and here I am! It's very powerful stuff and people around you will tell you are on something when you take it. You cannot hide it and slur your words. MUCH more powerful than valium. As other's also mention it's used for suicide so there's that.

Apologies. I forget who I was interacting with and should have known better. Still: there are those far less experienced than you and I on the topic (on various topics for that matter) and that would not bother to do their due diligence and after seeing your original post would just go ahead and, well, who knows what the end result would be.

I just WISH you would lower yourself and not be so condescending so as to allow me to contact you directly or via email. But that's your call obviously but would be appreciated (who knows: maybe we even end up agreeing on something for once and becoming "friends"! Lol!).

You can PM me whenever you want. WHat' s the problem with it? And if you officially ask I reply officially. What's wrong??

JJ

The only thing I AM NOT is condescending!!! It seems perhaps like it would be so, but do you know me? Have we written more than 5 or 6 posts that just say "hello"? And: did you ever ask to want my email or something like that? There is PM here. When people get to know me just via writing with no mimics, no gestics no movements of course the could think.... what ever they want. If that's true is another pair of shoes. People who know me better because of PMing a lot they always say "you are totally different than you seem to be(in a p ositive way)", so just writing produces a LOT of misunderstandings.

But you are true, I will write what i take but at the same time i have to warn people. Sometimes I do, but mostly I forget it because I know people know by themselves and when I read other posts...... pheeew. No accuse. Calm down, man.

JJ

Last edited:
I got some once in powder form in a bid to use it for suicide and I ended up sampling it and loving the effect and so kept "sampling" it and used it up and here I am! It's very powerful stuff and people around you will tell you are on something when you take it. You cannot hide it and slur your words. MUCH more powerful than valium. As other's also mention it's used for suicide so there's that.

Hey,

I have mine 1g in powderform and 1g solved in a litre of PG. People report a lot because of having convulsions, tics and even seizures, and they did NOT overdose as they say. What dose are you at and how long do you take it already? Do you swallow or snooze it? And was my mixing with a litre of PG destroying the sl-164?

I would be happy to hear from you.

JJ

EDIT: OH sorry for OT, I thought you meant SL-164, sorry!

Last edited:
Hey,

I have mine 1g in powderform and 1g solved in a litre of PG. People report a lot because of having convulsions, tics and even seizures, and they did NOT overdose as they say. What dose are you at and how long do you take it already? Do you swallow or snooze it? And was my mixing with a litre of PG destroying the sl-164?

I would be happy to hear from you.

JJ

EDIT: OH sorry for OT, I thought you meant SL-164, sorry!
What's PG. Why did you dissolve it in that? You need to find out the recommended oral dose and try that or a bit less. I had something like 12 - 15g when I had it. Can you please message me how you got it? I'm sorry but my brain is not with things to work it all out. I tried to look up therapeutic dose but just found the intramuscular one which is not how I took it. I honestly don't know what PG or SL-164 is.

Thank you and good luck!

Please...for the love of God...don't play with this stuff. It's as dangerous as it gets unless you're talking about stuff like Fentanyl. Avoid barbs if you can...they're too dangerous to play with.
I'm not a drug expert but I will say I have tried both fentanyl powder and nembutal powder and to me the fentanyl was much more toxic and deadly than nembutal and the stories I heard about how it has permanently messed a lot of people up really scared me. Just going by the amount or dose that is.

What's PG. Why did you dissolve it in that? You need to find out the recommended oral dose and try that or a bit less. I had something like 12 - 15g when I had it. Can you please message me how you got it? I'm sorry but my brain is not with things to work it all out. I tried to look up therapeutic dose but just found the intramuscular one which is not how I took it. I honestly don't know what PG or SL-164 is.

Thank you and good luck!

PG (Propylenglycol) is a solubent y ou can use to solve a lot of substances, i solved all me RC-Benzoes in it. And as the SL-164 is an RC-Benzo I made a homogenous solution - 1 litre PG + 1 g Benzo produces 1mg/1ml of it. But since I read that it is making convulsions and seizures ( a LOT of people say that) I did not touch it, i just took 1 mg and nothing happened (you have to take normally more to get to the point you want) But do you really want to have seizures? You can die from it! And no, I'm messaging not how I got it. NO SOURCING! Ask Google :)

JJ

PG (Propylenglycol) is a solubent y ou can use to solve a lot of substances, i solved all me RC-Benzoes in it. And as the SL-164 is an RC-Benzo I made a homogenous solution - 1 litre PG + 1 g Benzo produces 1mg/1ml of it. But since I read that it is making convulsions and seizures ( a LOT of people say that) I did not touch it, i just took 1 mg and nothing happened (you have to take normally more to get to the point you want) But do you really want to have seizures? You can die from it! And no, I'm messaging not how I got it. NO SOURCING! Ask Google :)

JJ
Fair enough but I am surprised it's causing convulsions and I thought it was an anti-convulsant which makes me think it's not nembutal. It's a sedative so it wouldn't cause that I don't think.

Fair enough but I am surprised it's causing convulsions and I thought it was an anti-convulsant which makes me think it's not nembutal. It's a sedative so it wouldn't cause that I don't think.

It is methaqualone-analogue AND an RC. Whoever knows what is really in it???

JJ
SL-164 is a methaqualone analogue NOT a benzo!! Be careful.

Hey everybody,

Greetz,

JJ
Yes. I used barbs throughout the 70s. 200mg of pentobarbital (Nembutal) should give the barbiturate experience.

What do you want to know? I did plenty of Nembutal in the 70's. Liked barbs quite a bit when I could get them.

They are more dangerous than Valium and other second and third generation sedatives, sure.
They interact with alcohol quite strongly and that's where overdoses have usually occurred.
(I loved how strongly they interacted with booze.)

The key, at least one key, would be to take a standard dose of Nembutal and wait 1/2 to one hour before drinking.
Then drink more cautiously,
DO NOT REDOSE THE NEMBUTAL!
That's where people run into problems, pass out, aspirate their vomit, and die. :)

200mg is a bit high if you are drinking. Prolly a nice dose if NO booze. My practice was to take a standard 100mg cap, wait a bit, and then start drinking. I was an alcoholic with a high tolerance and I would get pretty wasted doing that.
Whisky and reds was always a night to (not) remember. Even as an alcoholic I learned to stick with beer.

Anyway. I like barbs and I'm not going to clutch my pearls and tell you they are as bad as Fentanyl. They're not.
However...
They have less of a therapeutic window than benzos, they're easier to overdose on.
And they potentiate alcohol (and vise versa) quite strongly, so that's a combo to tread lightly with even if you are experienced.

Have I mentioned to NOT EVER redose the Nembutal once you have started drinking (if you choose to do that)
And be careful, all of the above was done with quite a high tolerance to downers.

I watched an elderly lady withdraw from barbiturate sleeping pills. I think she was on Seconal, which was still prescribed back in the 70s. Her doctor switched her to a non-barbiturate sleeping pill. (Back in the late 70s, doctors were pulling people off of barbiturates, due to pressure from the Feds.) Well, this lady went days without sleeping at all. Finally, she died. This was in a healthcare facility where I worked. She was fine, until they stopped her Seconal. In less than a week, she was gone. During that week, she became psychotically disoriented and appeared to be having hallucinations. It was horrible to behold.

If you get dependent on a barbiturate . . . and then lose your supply . . . you could be in for hell on earth. A barbiturate is what killed Marilyn Monroe. Doctors just about never prescribe them anymore. I think they still use barbiturates for seizure control in some epileptics, but that's about it. They are vastly more dangerous than benzos. They are used via I/V by veterinarians for euthanizing dogs.