• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is there any way to soothe my throat while vaping?

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I'm using a normal battery, I have a better one but I'm buying the cheapest vape refills I can buy. So I'm stuck but I want to get high right now but I also don't want to burn my throat. So I'm taking a day off at this point but maybe someone knows something really good for a soar throat from vaping or maybe a better way to vape? Let me know thanks.

Hey, xx. Hope all is well
I just started the vape thing and found it so hardh and breath-tkaing that I just had to put it away.
Picked it back up a couple days ago and tried something else. The cart and pod was clogged from sitting so I applied a little heat and pulled hard. As it broke free the airflow seemed just that... like air. I was suprised at the cloud I exhaled as it was enough that would have previously taken me out. So more air to vapor ratio was the ticket for me. Haven't tried this with the delta-8 but will before it goes bad.

I'm using a normal battery, I have a better one but I'm buying the cheapest vape refills I can buy. So I'm stuck but I want to get high right now but I also don't want to burn my throat. So I'm taking a day off at this point but maybe someone knows something really good for a soar throat from vaping or maybe a better way to vape? Let me know thanks.

Yup, and here it is.

XxSPGGSl.jpg

Tom

You might want to think about picking up either the greedy, sai, or DTV4. They are more or less the same design and all can use most parts interchangeable. They are also only about 30 bucks. They are a great method to use concentrate. You can also get a small water bubbler, and also a glycerin filled piece that can go in the freezer. Either of these will go a long way in mellowing out your vape. Of course for the best results a larger device would be more effective. However I can totally understand it that is not possible. I have made a couple of videos which go over the basics of them. If you would like I would be glad to send you a link. If you have any other questions or help please feel free to let me know I would be glad to do what I can to help you find something that will work and wont break the bank. :)

I went to the genius pipe for some relief, and when I could not get my throat to ease up I went for water soluble THC extracts - the high comes on a tiny bit slower than smoking but lasts a bit longer too.

putting THC into the larynx and lungs is irritating.

no more sore throat problems.

(XMG drops or Yawn drops in Ontario)

Make yourself a waterpipe. The reuseable straws they sell these days are perfect with a mason jar. Either silicone or glass. In fact just get some silicone straws and get some distance between your vaporiser and your face by extending the pipe with the silicone, very heatproof.

I recently changed my mind on warm/room temperature water in bongs. I think they are smoother than cold water bongs.

I suspect this is due to less reclaim occurring when vaping and filtering though the water.