• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is there any way to pay a doctor to tell you how long you have to live scientifically based off science?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
my mom is 60 and keeps saying that her pressure is up the roof and that she "might die tomorrow" and that "tomorrow is not promised", yet my grandmother (or her mom) lived to 110 years old living in mexico, eating real organic meals where cows get fed grass and not hormone growth vitamins

she grew up with her

-------------------------------------------

i just want to pay money for a doctor to measure her health some how, and tell us, "ok her health level is at X level" and shes 60 years old right now, and there might be a 32% chance of her dieing in the next 20 years

so she can finally stop tripping

theres gotta be some of program already invented, i cant be the first one asking this in history

let me know guys

-------------

i think shes going through a a death psychosis

because i had those thoughts too when i was 17 i kept being paranoid thinking i was gonna die at age 21 for some reason, but im 26 today and nothing happened

my mom is really stubborn

is there any way i can hire a professional for this guys?

thanks in advance

Unfortunately not and as a professional, it would be ethically/morally wrong to do so when there is no imminent threat of death in this time frame.

My suggestion would be to take her in for a full blood panel. Assuming she's fine, this might ease her nerves about death. That's a plus. The other plus would be that if she had an illness/ailments or disease, the Dr. Is there to piece that together and hopefully help(sometimes drs suck)

Hope this helps and im sorry to you and your mom dealing with this.

Endo

@Hugs For Drugs is this what it feels like to have children? To be so fucking tired of their repeatedly bad behavior yet you just can't bring yourself to drown them in a pillowcase? You've gotta stop posting this shit, for the love of god. We are a Harm Reduction forum. This is quite literally a random question. I suppose their is a distant link between the fact that you are talking about human beings in your questions and we are a forum in which human beings congregate.

Please, enough with the random shit. I'm gonna give you a demerit if you post more stuff that is unrelated to our work.

my mom is 60 and keeps saying that her pressure is up the roof and that she "might die tomorrow" and that "tomorrow is not promised"
My grandmother lived to 67. My mother just turned 68. She tells me this stuff all the time, it's just natural.

But yeah I don't think anyone can answer this for you, and no, you can't pay doctors to give you health info on other people even your family that's highly illegal.

Maybe she's telling you this for you to get sober and help her out more? Maybe she's trying to warn you so you get your life together before it happens? who knows man