Is there any way to find a users Email?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sorry, but user anonymity and harm reduction are two of the most important things here at Bluelight. No personal information about from any member is ever revealed by Bluelight. The only way you will get that information is if a member shares that with you themselves.

See if any one on his contact list knows how to reach him?

was he a mate of fjones? I don't know him but recall him starting a chess club years ago....

Otherwise he could be a member of bluelighters groups on fb or elsewhere, I don't know him from his username but someone who does could, there's a shout out thread in the lounge "whatever happened to..."...

Best place to ask as ppl randomly lurk still .

Suss...why was my post deleted?

Do I have to type it out a second time?

Bub...this was moved to the lounge already, its probably a better idea to ask direct questions about anything such as the cameras directly to the admin personally via pm.

You've posted screenshots of non bl stuff as evidence so it's likely to not be under the control of this website, or not involved at all, there's no need to have cameras installed and tracking you here is done to everyone equally via cookies and notes shared by all staff like a to be that has been known here.

As for cameras, we were joking around and have not got the time nor technology mate.

You're a good man, its ok, all is well mate.

a to be that
what is (a) a to be that

if you don't want to answer it is alright.
i will just . . . .
not
am imma a to be that, though.

yes ! the camera information questions
would be great to ask a tech person that would know allot about how that would work.
whatever we are chatting about. k.

what is (a) a to be that

if you don't want to answer it is alright.
i will just . . . .
not
am imma a to be that, though.

yes ! the camera information questions
would be great to ask a tech person that would know allot about how that would work.
whatever we are chatting about. k.
I will I will make some inquiries

Status
Not open for further replies.