Site Feedback Is there any way the avatars on BL can be smaller?

Engage

Bluelighter
I think every avatar should be approximately 1 cm squared.
Or better yet, just get rid of everyone's avatar. Who needs them?

:\

Interesting, let's see who agrees before we move any further with this. :)

why would we want to get rid of avatars? they are part of a person's posting identity

and avatars have always been 50x50 max size here, for as long as i can remember. which is actually smaller than most sites.

i say if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I was being sort of facetious. (I think is the word...)
Yeah the avatars are very small here. But, now that I'm thinking about it...
actually...now that I am thinking about it, how do you pay for this place?

Do scientists pay you for access to the 'trip reports'? But, they could just come here for free.
Hm, anyways, they need to pay you poor souls more. You know big science makes bank!

Then we can get HUGE avatars. 4 inches across! :D

I was being sort of facetious. (I think is the word...)
Yeah the avatars are very small here. But, now that I'm thinking about it...
actually...now that I am thinking about it, how do you pay for this place?

Do scientists pay you for access to the 'trip reports'? But, they could just come here for free.
Hm, anyways, they need to pay you poor souls more. You know big science makes bank!

This site is funded by donations. Bigger avatars are not really on the agenda right now. :)

engage, do you have a sincere enquiry or feedback or are you just wasting time here?

alasdair

I disagree with the OP. I am partially-sighted n the avatars are hard enough for me to see (not criticising anyone over this because things cannot be altered for just one person). My point is that if the avatars were made SMALLER I would not be able to see them at all.

Please don't change the size of the avatars any smaller.

Regards.

Evey xxxx