• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is there any other way to use morphine IR without shooting?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
I have clean needles, I just shot up 15mg's of IR morphine and feel really good seeing how my tolerence for oipates has gone down due to a drought in my areas; but! I have hydro 5mg norco's and they've helped kill off my OxyContin WD pretty well but not well enough so I got 2 morphine 30's IR's & shot half [15mg's] and I can see how my T has been going WAY down. I'm getting tried of shooting up these little fuckers but it seems to work the best biovaliabity wise- I just want to know from someone who has more experience with ROA for morphine. I know oral sucks and IV is the best but is there any other ROA I've yet to try that I don't know about? I've plugged morphine and that did nothing. I've ate plenty of morphine but still I perfer shooting up just cuz it's gonna be 100% better than orally but if orally taking these pills is next to IVing then I may try half or a full 30. Remember I dont have much and I wanna keep these I got for as long as I can till I get my scripts and when scripts come about in the start of the month here so I can get many other better more perfered pills that are cheaper and work way better and way longer. Any suggestions? Should I just shoot this shit, or IV it and take some orally too? Please help I'm in WD but it's slowly going away and only reason I'm in WD is I wanted a break but still even if I could get pills I would do em- shitty part is it's a drought and I gotta wait on my scripts and scripts in general. Thanks for any replies :)

Yep IV morphine is by far the superior roa, the next in line is plugging, now I read that youve tried it, with less than desirable effects. I found that if I dissolve a pill in water, and plug the solution, it works far better than just sticking the pill up there.. So maybe give that a go? Orally isnt very good because of the first pass metabolism, the goal is to absorb as much of it as you can, before the fpm happens.

I normally dont suggest iv'ing anything, especially pills, but outside of plugging a morphine solution, it's the best way to go. Just make sure youre using a micron filter, and do NOT add heat to your shots.

- SS373dOH Soul

Like above said, filter that stuff. There are binders and fillers in those pills. You have to use the filters or you will be in a heap of trouble. People have heart attacks from not filtering. Plugging is easy and not a big deal. You should try that more. Just be safe l.

Agreed. Also if your tolerance has gone down, you may be really surprised at how well plugging will work.

Rectal Administration is your safest and most effective option. I would reccomend this ROA. Rectal administration is definitely safer than injecting pills, even assuming that you take all of the proper precautions for doing so. I don't think you'll be let down OP.

Don't be mislead about rectal administration either. You really aren't gonna get great results by sticking a solid pill up there. You need to use an oral syringe and make the pill into a more or less uniform solution before injection (rectal). 5ml - 10ml should be plenty for one pill and adjust water volume to coincide with the amount of pills.

I IVed the two I had, sadly I didn't micron filter them but I did use many cotton balls. Never heated it, always cool water mix once they are crushed. Now, I crushed them every time but guess what? It seems that I can't get the fucking binders/filler out and it prevents me from getting a really strong shot. Each 15mg shot felt like a 10mg shot- & once I decided I need to redose I grabbed a fresh razor and scrapped up all the left over powder in my dish where I was soaking the powder before adding a cotton and I got really, REALLY fucking high. THAT WAS OFF OF THE SCRAPS! Not even a full or half a pill could compare to the high I got off of what I thought was empty morphine powder aka just binders and fillers. I used two cottons with that though due to the amount of powder I scraped up. I see how you guys are wanting me to filter each pill with either coffee filters or micron screens but I don't have screens anymore to do that so would you guys say that many coffee filters would work. Like a CWE for hydros or Percs, but for my morphine pills? I just got 8 more and would love if someone would let me know before I fuck up or lose morphine like last night :mad:
Thanks,
Edaw

A coffee filter won't be fine enough, there's particles that will still get through. You can order a micron filter online for fairly cheap, and they're legal to order.

- SS373dOH Soul

I IVed the two I had, sadly I didn't micron filter them but I did use many cotton balls. Never heated it, always cool water mix once they are crushed. Now, I crushed them every time but guess what? It seems that I can't get the fucking binders/filler out and it prevents me from getting a really strong shot. Each 15mg shot felt like a 10mg shot- & once I decided I need to redose I grabbed a fresh razor and scrapped up all the left over powder in my dish where I was soaking the powder before adding a cotton and I got really, REALLY fucking high. THAT WAS OFF OF THE SCRAPS! Not even a full or half a pill could compare to the high I got off of what I thought was empty morphine powder aka just binders and fillers. I used two cottons with that though due to the amount of powder I scraped up. I see how you guys are wanting me to filter each pill with either coffee filters or micron screens but I don't have screens anymore to do that so would you guys say that many coffee filters would work. Like a CWE for hydros or Percs, but for my morphine pills? I just got 8 more and would love if someone would let me know before I fuck up or lose morphine like last night :mad:
Thanks,
Edaw

Something to consider if you haven't already seen it.

Read "tricombs" post at the bottom and be sure to click on the NSFW. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/639076-How-to-IV-Morphine-Sulfate-pills-safer

Quick question for the experts in the room. How many 10mg oxymorphone ir tablets can be disolved to make a 1cc shot? And how long does it take to disolve the meds out of those fillers?

^Technically 250mg of oxymorphone is soluble in 1mL water.. The binders and fillers are a different story. Do not add heat, and use a micron filter..

- Hopeless..